Countries where men vs women look better

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
I'd say Italy and Britain for men, and Russia for women.

Saudi is heavily towards females

I think Britain may well be the worst place in the world to be an incel, with London being the epicentre of this.
If you're poor as well, there's ZERO point living here. You need a salary of at least £50k absolute minimum to have a somewhat decent quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer and wannaimprove
I think Britain may well be the worst place in the world to be an incel, with London being the epicentre of this.
If you're poor as well, there's ZERO point living here. You need a salary of at least £50k absolute minimum to have a somewhat decent quality of life.
That + shit weather.
Paris is atrocious but London might be a close second.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Asia in general, I visited Thailand two times. They do have awesome women there, if you are into SEA girls. Men are 2 PSL on average.

British people are ugly and retarded. That's why London is full of degenerate shitskins and nigger loving cumskin sluts

British people are ugly and retarded. That's why London is full of degenerate shitskins and nigger loving cumskin sluts

Yep majority of the population is like this. Our women will fuck anything, they are totally degenerate (well, not deformed-looking guys like me but any one with a 'normal' face they will

Yep majority of the population is like this. Our women will fuck anything, they are totally degenerate (well, not deformed-looking guys like me but any one with a 'normal' face they will
Almost every western woman is like this nowadays, that's a double edged sword considering it's also easier for us to fuck them but that they'll also fuck anybody else too.

you wrote that you've fucked around 50 women

assuming that both of the posts are true you must be a chadlite with £50k+ living in the south of the uk, is it the case?

Almost every western woman is like this nowadays, that's a double edged sword considering it's also easier for us to fuck them but that they'll also fuck anybody else too.
they wont fuck anyone below a 5 though... I was surrounded by sluts throughout school and college, but none of them would show me any interest or take me seriously, now they avoid me like the plague.

But yeah for any guy with a normal face you can fuck almost any girl in the UK
you wrote that you've fucked around 50 women

assuming that both of the posts are true you must be a chadlite with £50k+ living in the south of the uk, is it the case?

I fucked about 45, but at least 30 of them were ugly or fat. And yes I make more than that but I'm older, and many people i know make double.

giphy.gif