Countries with most attractive girls in Europe?

U

uksucks

Silver
I need a country that is just full of Stacies and HTBs. I know Russia and Belarus are water but what about others?

In Hungary it's decent. Obviously better than the UK, but it's not that good. When I went to Croatia years ago they had better looking women.

My friend went to Argentina and Colombia recently and said there are Stacies everywhere, but where in Europe?

Which Baltic and Balkan country is the best?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
poland (i dont know jackshit about europe)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BoredPrince, watah and 2 others
swedish and danish girls are literal angels tf

Belarus, Ukraine, Russia

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, spark, BoredPrince and 1 other person
swedish and danish girls are literal angels tf
Not saying they aren't but I think they might be overrated. I saw one of those videos where they film the nightlife and them walking around the streets and they weren't that impressive

Croatia has beautiful women but I'm not sure how high are standards there compared to the west

@aspiringexcel @Zeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 93967
England

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah and 3 others
The Netherlands and France are my personal favourites.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
denmark, norway.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and mr007
Dutch men are moggers though
Yes, some are, but I personally think the blonde hair is a failo on them. I think the biggest mogger men in Europe are in Italy, Spain, and France. But the women are definitely beauty’s and impressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mr007 and uksucks
Hungarians are subhumans lmao

• +1
Reactions: watah and mr007
congo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular and mr007
Croatia has beautiful women but I'm not sure how high are standards there compared to the west

@aspiringexcel @Zeta
Ima lijepih al da znas kakve su jebene kurvetine popularne na tiktoku:lul::lul::lul: upisi na search ciri, gadza i ellen vanjorek.

Al cak i prosjecna cura koju ja znam kao incel je HTB iskreno

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Ima lijepih al da znas kakve su jebene kurvetine popularne na tiktoku:lul::lul::lul: upisi na search ciri, gadza i ellen vanjorek.

Why don’t you get laid in Croatia bro?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Why don’t you get laid in Croatia bro?
Im 175cm w out lifts:lul: And the average height is 183cm

Actually im going to my foidbhais house now to hangout with her and her 6 other NT bhais, my looks are the issue. They dont mind my company but they just see me as her jestering bhai

Its basically impossible to get a non roastie foid at my looks level

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and watah
Im 175cm w out lifts:lul: And the average height is 183cm

Actually im going to my foidbhais house now to hangout with her and her 6 other NT bhais, my looks are the issue. They dont mind my company but they just see me as her jestering bhai

Its basically impossible to get a non roastie foid at my looks level
Over, so close to pussy, yet so far. I wouldn’t be able to hang out without making a move. Don’t fall into the trap of jestermaxing, break their perception of you as just a friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and uksucks

Pa da sve su kurve za chada, a ako ne mogu naći HTN+ lika onda bi radije bile single

Ma više mi se i ne diže na njih

• +1
depends pretty much on your type, want latinas go to south europe, whites go to east and north europe etc etc, just find your type and go on that country, im from europe so i can help, but in general european women are the most atracttive in my opinion

Pa da sve su kurve za chada, a ako ne mogu naći HTN+ lika onda bi radije bile single

Ma više mi se i ne diže na njih
Kamenjarke ciste
Over, so close to pussy, yet so far. I wouldn’t be able to hang out without making a move. Don’t fall into the trap of jestermaxing, break their perception of you as just a friend.
JFL its easy for u to say that. My foidbhai KNOWS about my lifts and i say everything to her and she most definitely sees me as just a friend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and BoredPrince
JFL its easy for u to say that. My foidbhai KNOWS about my lifts and i say everything to her and she most definitely sees me as just a friend
You killed it by being intimate to her about your struggles. What is her rating?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

@aspiringexcel @Zeta
Not very high. I was gonna go there earlier this year already pulled Balkan foids b4

• Love it
Not very high. I was gonna go there earlier this year already pulled Balkan foids b4
What's your rating?

Well ik for Croatia is just enough to be tall and muscular and you're considered a chad

Cuz facially good looking men are rare

What's your rating?

Well ik for Croatia is just enough to be tall and muscular and you're considered a chad

Cuz facially good looking men are rare
Sunnno in psl and tbh Idc I’m around 6-7.5 in looks varying on haircut and beard trim. Rn I’m about a 4-5 cos I look homeless lol

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back