Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Italy
Japan

Japan🤣

Turkey and Greece have amazing culture.

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
italy used to fucking run culture with the opera and stuff, still pretty important with luxury cars and designer brands being italian

Oh yeah, Greece

Italy, Greece, France, Spain

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
egypt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Russia and India

so iconic that you do not even realize that it is american jfl

USA lives rentfree in our heads
You go to a mall, what you see is American stores. You walk into that American store and you hear American music playing. Oh, you're hungry? There's American fast food places around. Wanna see a movie? That's American too.

chinks
burgers
britbongs
irelands
krauts
itallians
russians
japs
france
sweden
mehico
austria
polacks
poo in loo

others irrelevant

Burguer, money culture.

China is a generic, dystopian communist country nowadays, although a large chunk of Japanese and korean culture is straight from medieval china

Last edited:
Uganda.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Japan🤣

Turkey and Greece have amazing culture.
All that 99% of people know about Turkey is kebab. Someone may have heard of Ottoman Empire in the history class.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
All that 99% of people know about Turkey is kebab. Someone may have heard of Ottoman Empire in the history class.
never heard of that tbh

ayran kebab shsiha

• JFL
Hagia Sophia..

In UK at least most people know Turkey is a cultural country with lots of great history👍🏼
it’s different in finland maybe, i think your country is quite ignorant, you guys have not experienced any outside real contact with any other cultures at all

Hagia Sophia..

In UK at least most people know Turkey is a cultural country with lots of great history👍🏼

it’s different in finland maybe, i think your country is quite ignorant, you guys have not experienced any outside real contact with any other cultures at all
Hagia Sophia is part of greek culture, since it was built by greek orthodoxes. Finns take great pride in their own culture instead of studying so much of cultures of other nations. Although we are quite a fresh nation and only been there for 100 years, we're among the most patriotic countries in the Europe, it really warms my heart. I personally find turkish history quite interesting too tho.

• +1
Hagia Sophia is part of greek culture, since it was built by greek orthodoxes. Finns take great pride in their own culture instead of studying so much of cultures of other nations. Although we are quite a fresh nation and only been there for 100 years, we're among the most patriotic countries in the Europe, it really warms my heart. I personally find turkish history quite interesting too tho.
It was built by them but went under much reform and reconstruction..

that’s like saying america is basically british because we sent people over there and most of them are british descendants lol.
You can call it what you want, but finland is ignorant of other cultures/ethnicities..

I doubt you’ve even met over 5-10 black people in finland lol, especially if you’re from some rural fisher town or whatever

It was built by them but went under much reform and reconstruction..

that’s like saying america is basically british because we sent people over there and most of them are british descendants lol.

You can call it what you want, but finland is ignorant of other cultures/ethnicities..

I doubt you’ve even met over 5-10 black people in finland lol, especially if you’re from some rural fisher town or whatever
We can agree it's part of both cultures, greek and turkish. Constantinople/Istanbul will not be totally 100% turkish ever, since it's greek found city lost in war. We have other cultures/ethnicities here too. Like 1% of finlands population is from elsewhere, and that's enough. I've met blacks, and they're often not very respective of our culture, (there have been some nice guys too, don't get me wrong), but I have no reason to believe it would be great choice for Finland to become society like Sweden, where immigrants have no respect for the people that took them in.
This is from Finland:

• +1
No culture for facial structure