Country girls are really hot

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
i might just start listening to country just for the girls. there is bar near i live where it's country exclusive. the ratio of girls to guys is literally 6-1 because guys don't really like country that much.

country guys and girls i find are rarely ever skinny. if they are "fat" they're muscular fat. still broad and well fed. country girls often have nice asses and i don't really know what the fuck they are doing to get their asses like that. the guys look really good though so it's super hard to compete with them.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, rand anon, jué and 2 others
They fuck horses and tractors

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
They fuck horses and tractors
Jean Claude Van Damme Ok GIF

They’re hard mode for me, and I work a countryish job in a countryish area so I feel like a locationcel and definitely a lifestylecel. For sure they don’t like framelets, their idea of masculinity is size. And I’d also say that right wing and religious foids demand that their men be outwardly that too actually way more than liberal ones do.

I think this is the first post that I’ve ever seen on here about this but it’s actually extremely important. The lines between country, suburban, and inner city are almost impossible to cross and I’d say that they’ll determine what girls you can have at least as much as your PSL score. I’ve spent time in all 3 types of areas but the only girls who consistently like me grew up in California or Southwest suburbia. I might make a whole thread about this.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
They’re hard mode for me, and I work a countryish job in a countryish area so I feel like a locationcel and definitely a lifestylecel. For sure they don’t like framelets, their idea of masculinity is size. And I’d also say that right wing and religious foids demand that their men be outwardly that too actually way more than liberal ones do.

I think this is the first post that I’ve ever seen on here about this but it’s actually extremely important. The lines between country, suburban, and inner city are almost impossible to cross and I’d say that they’ll determine what girls you can have at least as much as your PSL score. I’ve spent time in all 3 types of areas but the only girls who consistently like me grew up in California or Southwest suburbia. I might make a whole thread about this.
super interesting, i was talking to my friend about it and he explained that they are not skinny because they work on the farms all the time. i naturally like the way they dress but feel super embarrassed tucking my shirt in and going out. i live in the inner city but dress more country. i wear boots and not sneakers. i wear jeans to my waist with a belt that are tigher around the rear and loose at the ankles, shirts and a cap with a "mullet cut". probably why i struggle according to your next thread?

from what i can gather about country culture is as a man you have to be fairly large. don't have to be shredded. if anything its a neg. every "hot guy" i've seen has had a decent amount of fat on em large shoulders back and forearms

cowboy boots, wrangler jeans, brown belt, shirt, cowboy hat or cap

catholic

no tattoos

extremely polite and courteous you have to be a gentleman to these women.

either drive a really nice truck or shit box car

these are things i already like and do naturally. my major flaw is that i am black :feelskek: my Achilles heel

make the thread man i'm super interested in this type shi

Last edited: