Couples everywhere, I am so sad

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
Overall blackpill is kinda bullshit imo. Sure, good looking guys get the most and best quality pussy but that’s hardly a blackpill, it’s just common sense.

I’m walking around observing couples and it really becomes clear to me that there’s someone out there for everyone except if you’re me. Just don’t be me theory is legit. I must’ve been a terribly evil man in my past life to deserve this daily misery. I’m so goddamn fucking lonely. If a foid expressed some interest in me beyond just initial convo, my brain would explode from dopamine overload.
Why can’t just ONE foid be interested enough to date me?
Why am I such a repulsive freak?
Fuck…
IMG 3669

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, watah, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Pray to God for a partner

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Zelenskyiv
Same I haven't reached that part yet

I guess for most men this is the results we get.
Pray to God for a partner
I really don’t care about looks. Just a nice girl who takes care of herself and loves me. That’s my only standard. But I may as well be asking for a billion dollars.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Overall blackpill is kinda bullshit imo. Sure, good looking guys get the most and best quality pussy but that’s hardly a blackpill, it’s just common sense.

I’m walking around observing couples and it really becomes clear to me that there’s someone out there for everyone except if you’re me. Just don’t be me theory is legit. I must’ve been a terribly evil man in my past life to deserve this daily misery. I’m so goddamn fucking lonely. If a foid expressed some interest in me beyond just initial convo, my brain would explode from dopamine overload.
Why can’t just ONE foid be interested enough to date me?
Why am I such a repulsive freak?
Fuck…
View attachment 3040220
LTRcucks, sir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, piec, watah and 1 other person
Bro doesn’t value the meaningful relationship with a HQNP Virgin foid and the idea of romantic love.
I'm implying that these are jestermaxxed emotional tampons.

• +1
Reactions: blithe, ElTruecel, glaruz and 1 other person
LTRcucks, sir
Maybe i’m just having a low T day but i’d really love to have a gf right now. I’d love to go for a walk with her and just talk about life, maybe sit on a bench in the park and observe the sunset or some gay shit like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, St.TikTokcel and FacialStructure404
Only subhuman women fall in love with me. Any female above subhuman find me repulsive 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, St.TikTokcel and Zelenskyiv
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404
summer is beyond brutal when ur single

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I hope I go to sleep one of these nights and just don’t wake up. I’m keep hoping for it every night but each morning the same nightmare restarts.

maybe .is would be a more suitable place for you sir

• JFL
Go ER next time you see a couple.

• Woah
Bro doesn’t value the meaningful relationship with a HQNP Virgin foid and the idea of romantic love.
hahaha 2024 nigger is still living in a fairytale hahahah wtf is even "HQNP virgin foid and the idea of romantic love"
Joe Biden Lol GIF

get real faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, glaruz and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Zelenskyiv
maybe .is would be a more suitable place for you sir
I was rotting on that shithole since 2018, ever since the doxxing of Sarge and the new moderation team took over, the place has gone to absolute shit. It’s emo reddit now.

• Woah
Reactions: future slavic chad