Couples in public.

moshimoshi

moshimoshi

Banned
It’s not my fault my kind soul turned sour after the way I was treated. I feel disgusted by the idea of seeing woman being happy and especially in public. I can’t even communicate with a fucking woman without being awkward or them being disrespectful to me. to a guy like me. In today’s society they won’t find someone like me or many at least I’m a good guy who could help and provide. It’s disappointing and made me have a lack of communication skills and happiness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, MA_ascender, jordanbarrettjaw and 2 others
I have no soul anymore, I’m just a carcass

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
yeah its absolutely suifuel to see couples living happily outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, MA_ascender and moshimoshi
I have no soul anymore, I’m just a carcass
The only reason of living is to reproduce what’s the point of me living if I can’t even speak to a woman.

The face seeing couples in public enrages u guarantees ur not a good guy

I never get mad when I see ppl that have what I dont

The face seeing couples in public enrages u guarantees ur not a good guy

I never get mad when I see ppl that have what I dont
The fuck you talking about I’m a good guy I’m only mad because the shit woman did to me.

You have a perfect day until you see a dude uglier than you with a gf, that shit fucks you up fr.

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi
You have a perfect day until you see a dude uglier than you with a gf, that shit fucks you up fr.
Some fucking obese guy in my class somehow has so much respect from woman and I don’t?

Some fucking obese guy in my class somehow has so much respect from woman and I don’t?
I will see that and still not approach a single woman so I always keep thinking "ohh if I approached"

Because instagram aint giving results and texting foids with followers in common is not going to work

• +1
I will see that and still not approach a single woman so I always keep thinking "ohh if I approached"

Because instagram aint giving results and texting foids with followers in common is not going to work
I don’t even know I think I’m at least average and when I heard I look like a average guy I felt so happy because I wasn’t so ugly from 2021 but I walked past a group of girls and they started laughing

I don’t even know I think I’m at least average and when I heard I look like a average guy I felt so happy because I wasn’t so ugly from 2021 but I walked past a group of girls and they started laughing
over if that ever happened to you :(

• +1
It’s not my fault my kind soul turned sour after the way I was treated. I feel disgusted by the idea of seeing woman being happy and especially in public. I can’t even communicate with a fucking woman without being awkward or them being disrespectful to me. to a guy like me. In today’s society they won’t find someone like me or many at least I’m a good guy who could help and provide. It’s disappointing and made me have a lack of communication skills and happiness.
Sounds eerily similar to someone i knew

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender

I'm just gonna put this here

i feel disgust from couples in general. i saw two lesbians making out the other day and it was just so disgusting looking and another time i saw some girl sitting on a guys lap on the bus to me its like theyre having public sex so shameless idk if im a prude but if i ever get a girl the most that we will ever do in public is hold hands

• +1
i feel disgust from couples in general. i saw two lesbians making out the other day and it was just so disgusting looking and another time i saw some girl sitting on a guys lap on the bus to me its like theyre having public sex so shameless idk if im a prude but if i ever get a girl the most that we will ever do in public is hold hands
In high school in the fucking lunch lines a girl who wouldn’t stop harassing me would make out with her bf I wanted to shoot her

• +1
Reactions: bellojiafra
In high school in the fucking lunch lines a girl who wouldn’t stop harassing me would make out with her bf I wanted to shoot her
so disgusting this is the problem with our society and the problem with feminism
no woman can look subtly sexy she has to be bent over with a carrot inside her to get a reaction because acting sexually free (aka being a slut) has desensitized us to sexuality and now this whole 'free the nipple' shit and black women twerking on top of cars i bet in a few years public sex will be normalized in this degenerate western world

• +1
so disgusting this is the problem with our society and the problem with feminism
no woman can look subtly sexy she has to be bent over with a carrot inside her to get a reaction because acting sexually free (aka being a slut) has desensitized us to sexuality and now this whole 'free the nipple' shit and black women twerking on top of cars i bet in a few years public sex will be normalized in this degenerate western world
I got called a pedo because the fat bitch in my class had her ass in my face and it took me 30 minutes to get the courage to look up so I wouldn’t be called out and I did. Ps she’s older than me.

• +1
I got called a pedo because the fat bitch in my class had her ass in my face and it took me 30 minutes to get the courage to look up so I wouldn’t be called out and I did. Ps she’s older than me.
lol at this mentality that everyone wants them
they will run around half naked but then cry and act like they got raped because they got approached by a guy who isnt chad

• +1
lol at this mentality that everyone wants them
they will run around half naked but then cry and act like they got raped because they got approached by a guy who isnt chad
A good old punishment should occur

• +1
A good old punishment should occur
they seriously need to be humbled one time this round headed bitch tried telling me that her bloated face that was caused by bulimia was the beauty standard bc chubby cheeks look youthful but in reality she has a potato face jfl at womens delusions

• +1
they seriously need to be humbled one time this round headed bitch tried telling me that her bloated face that was caused by bulimia was the beauty standard bc chubby cheeks look youthful but in reality she has a potato face jfl at womens delusions
I was arguing with this monkey woman on instagram SHE WAD FUCKING FAT AS HELL PROBSLY 150kg and her friends called me ugly and her friend hot saying she’s big boned

• +1
I was arguing with this monkey woman on instagram SHE WAD FUCKING FAT AS HELL PROBSLY 150kg and her friends called me ugly and her friend hot saying she’s big boned
LMAO its okay for women to shit on mens looks but when men shit one womens looks they care about self acceptance and body positivity what hypocrites

• +1
LMAO its okay for women to shit on mens looks but when men shit one womens looks they care about self acceptance and body positivity what hypocrites
I

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back