Couples irl are looksmatched

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I really can not fucking understand where this notion comes from that psl 3 and 4 women are out here dating chadlites. I would even go as far as to say that women quite often mog the men from my experience, and this is coming from Stockholm, Sweden. Everytime that I am outside and really pay attention to couples, the men are literally below average, ON AVERAGE. I said this before, but other than a lot of the guys having decent height here, when it comes to the face it genuinely feels like the majority are below average. Most of the ones I see are recessed chin, patchy disgusting beard, not leanmaxxed, bad teeth, no visable jawline, holding hands with what seems to be around PSL 4 women (Could always be makeup fraud obv).

The point I am basically getting at is, from what I always read on here, you would think that every PSL 3 woman is currently with a chadlite due to hypergamy. From my anecdotal experience of my day to day life... I don't have a clue where this is the case? I don't think I have seen a single chadlite outside with some PSL 4 chick, not that I can really even recall the last time I came across a true chadlite, but point still stands. Some of these theories genuinely seem to come from people who never go outside, because if you just go anywhere outside and look at couples, there is no fucking way that the guy, the majority of the time, mogs the woman.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Blitz, BonesAndHarmony and 7 others
i see many betabuxx bill gates lookin motherfuckers with cute nerdy girlfriends when i go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Yup. Ppl on this forum either exaggerate or are so fixated on the exceptions that they filter out the average, real situation

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Indeed,they can fuck chad only with tinder i would say.

Theres so few goodlooking guys. Luckily. Most guys are subhuman

if there were tons of chads around it would be insane competition, instant rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Blitz, Effortless and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Legit thread maybe its just a Scandinavian thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
B5C678F6 7707 448D 95E0 94C126D2AB6B

When i go outside I see looksmatched couples but when i look at the guys i went to school with there's usually a bit of hypergamy

All I see are tall white guys with girls. I never see ethnics with girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1680
Not true

I saw a normie white guy with ugly obese girl

It's because they aren't "dating" for real. But every women is getting dick on the side, and they're getting that from chadlites. (Or, rather, people who are in the top20%).

A women will tell you she's in a relationship, but what she means is that she's just getting dick on the side from chadlites. That's why when you do polls 75% of men will say they're single, while only 25% of women will say the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I strongly disagree

Most couples are either beta buxx, or the woman settled after realising that lower SMV guys are more committal

Here in london even the majority of girls are incels because their standards are ridiculously high that they wont date a single one of their orbiters and they don't actually have many orbiters to begin with because half of the ppl my age here are too scared to even talk to a girl. Most of the couples I see day to day includes a man who is 6.5+/10 and usually above 5'10 its over for many men here can't wait to locationmaxx
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4

I often randomly bump into instagram accounts of low tier normies posting pics where they kiss normie looking women
All I see are tall white guys with girls. I never see ethnics with girls.
Yeah, irl I had the same observation. Last summer I worked a holiday job where I was in contact with thousands of people, it was mainly concerts, soccer games and stuff. What I noticed is that white gymcelled or stylemaxxed high tier normies were often holdings hands with a slim cutish girl . But I never saw ethnics with a girl. Sometimes I even saw subhumans with a girl but they were always white

Last edited:
there is no fucking way that the guy, the majority of the time, mogs the woman.
That's pretty much all I ever see irl unless the couple looks old enough to be my parents.