Covid-19 is an adolescent Black Plague

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
People are dying. The available vaccinations can't stop this. But the arrogance of man is trying their most damn. Governments can't tell you the truth because the experts convinced people would tear one another apart. Also, this would put the prosperous families at significant risk and prevent them from leaving the planet for orbit. But, of course, you can't go to private islands either. Nor 50 levels below ground. But in orbit, they think you'll have a better shot at surviving this.

They're trying to buy time while escaping but at the same time experimenting on people with different methods, from spike proteins to changing the DNA.

But this plague is unique in its design. The ones it targets are random. So a family of 5 can get infected. But only one or two would get dreadfully ill. And unlike flu, once you get it, you're immune; not so much in this case. The plague learns. So if it tries to take you out the first time and it fails, it'll return with a diverse offensive method.

FACE MASKS DON'T AND WILL NEVER WORK!

Nature is responding to all the damage we've been doing to this planet. All that fucking trash in the oceans. Pollution. Fucking the animals' survival and taking their homes.

Rich Man convinced Man life is survival of the fittest. It never was. Greedy people think that way. Now, Nature is revealing to you who's the fittest of them all.

It was Nature the whole time. Not man.

Nature will survive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and ChristianChad
More like the fetus version black plague

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This is just retarded

• So Sad
More like the fetus version black plague
Yeah. We can't stop it. And regardless of what the idiots, that call themselves experts, will say that it's affecting animals. Not true. It's only targeting us. People. Man believed such an event would kill us all at once. Typical retarded arrogant self-delusion. But at least Nature is giving us time to understand why this is happening. Unlike Man, would just kill us all at once.

Ugh.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Prove yourself to what you can't see - but you can see! Nature. Prove to it that you want to live. Wearing a mask and getting experimental chemicals pumped into you is rather pathetic and embarrassing to the animal kingdom. Have some dignity for yourself! Prove to Nature that you appreciate your body. Vegans are a joke. Nature sees them as runts of the litter. MAN THE FUCK UP!

Strength train - workout - spend some time among the origin life of this planet. And that doesn't mean to go hug a tree like some weirdo pervert.

Appreciate your body. Inking it up is not the same. Actually, you're destroying its image. Mocking the design. It's not your body to graffiti! But a loaner. Like a rental car. Take care of it. And if you don't...ugh...you won't get your deposit back.

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
Prove yourself to what you can't see - but you can see! Nature. Prove to it that you want to live. Wearing a mask and getting experimental chemicals pumped into you is rather pathetic and embarrassing to the animal kingdom. Have some dignity for yourself! Prove to Nature that you appreciate your body. Vegans are a joke. Nature sees them as runts of the litter. MAN THE FUCK UP!

Strength train - workout - spend some time among the origin life of this planet. And that doesn't mean to go hug a tree like some weirdo pervert.

Appreciate your body. Inking it up is not the same. Actually, you're destroying its image. Mocking the design. It's not your body to graffiti! But a loaner. Like a rental car. Take care of it. And if you don't...ugh...you won't get your deposit back.
Hey

The thing is I'm basically just gonna not get the vaccine

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know.... UGH I know.....

It's just that I'm not gonna get it is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Woah
I have covid, my head hurts. Ugh.... am i doing this right?

• So Sad
Hey

The thing is I'm basically just gonna not get the vaccine

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know.... UGH I know.....

It's just that I'm not gonna get it is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wouldn't. Nature created arrogance. And so it can utilize such in a much greater form. There is no vaccination for the black plague.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad