COVID-19 Robbed me of a good life

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I still can’t believe how shit the world has been since 2021, I was never even supposed to be here talking to any of you. Before quarantine I was into video games and anime and shit but played way more sports and was getting out of those habits, and girls in school were finally liking me that year

Then covid hit and I was online school for a year and a half and became addicted to the internet and only social interaction was through video games mostly and I found bp. Since then I’ve been slowly recovering and I even have decent social skills but I would’ve been a normie if covid never happened. Just a NPC floating through life ignorant to everything and prob would’ve had a gf and many things by now

Being a conscious person is the worse curse one could ever wish for. Being a blue pilled normie is the best life

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, RapeAllFemales, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Thank God

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ChadL1te
Covid only lasted for like a 1.5 years no?

There weren't even that many cases so you could just go to school if you wanted to, we had hybrid programme. Did you guys not have it and it was strictly online?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Covid only lasted for like a 1.5 years no?

There weren't even that many cases so you could just go to school if you wanted to, we had hybrid programme. Did you guys not have it and it was strictly online?
We had it but like no one went and my parents didn’t want me to go. I saw some friends by then but the damage was done

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I was isolated during that time, not because of the covid, it was a bit of a rope tearing

• +1
Why were u alone
For various reasons: also by choice.
Even when I was little and went to elementary school I was worried about what would happen to me after the age of 19-20, I knew that outside of a predisposed context I would struggle because I have always been a misfit.

• +1
Covid nukes some neurotransmitters and causes long term degeneration neurodegeneration, it may be that covid neurologically induced executive dysfunction and increased degen activities. There are some ways to fix this if you want to dm

• +1
Reactions: dorian