Covid psyop

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Measures will be taken starting next month (2 weeks)

New variant is apparently more deadly, probably to vaxxies

Opinions? If your loved ones got vaxxed i know nano soma and ivermectin can come in clutch tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Fuck , well my parents and I are gonna die. WHY ARE MY PARENTS LISTENING TO THE MEDIA AND ALWAYS BEINY BLUEPILLED FUCKK. I was given that Jewish poison 2 years , I prayed to God that it’s not in my system anymore. I could have had a negative affect.

VD is coming.

Vaccination Device is completed.

Oh, it's coming soon to a human body near you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Fuck , well my parents and I are gonna die. WHY ARE MY PARENTS LISTENING TO THE MEDIA AND ALWAYS BEINY BLUEPILLED FUCKK. I was given that Jewish poison 2 years , I prayed to God that it’s not in my system anymore. I could have had a negative affect.
Ummm about that, bro

If 1 to 2 years has passed, now, you most likely, have an igg4 immune system response to corona. Which means your body will not fight the new strain.

You will have mild symptoms, but thats because your body will basically fucking ignore the virus all together. Igg4 is a response to allergies. Like polen. This is what the vaccine does.

Start using nano soma & if u get infected (you will) you must use ivermectin to fight the virus (because your body fucking wont)

Other cope medicines can actually harm you by letting the virus mutate into multiple other strains inside you. Im not talking out of my ass, check out igor chudov's newsletter. He talks extensively about this and shows scientific studies that are genuine but ignored. They're not bullshit either.

Considering shit is expected to hit the fa mid September, you should probably act now. Tell your family too. Or at least help yourself since you can. Unlike other pfizer medications ivermectin is actually cheap asf. I will paste some useful posts from tg to here regarding the vaxxed mfs. Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Based whats that
Using advanced implantable drug delivery technology amalgamated with a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone functions and computing tasks, as well as GPS-WIFI capabilities into one unit -- VD.

With this approach to annihilating all biological viruses and keeping your Covid status up-to-date, 24/7, what could possibly go wrong? And did I mention it syncs with Bluetooth? Ah, yes, you become the app, motherfucker.

Each Vaccination Device will contain a serial number. That will be your identification. That number will be who you are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Using advanced implantable drug delivery technology amalgamated with a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone functions and computing tasks, as well as GPS-WIFI capabilities into one unit -- VD.

With this approach to annihilating all biological viruses and keeping your Covid status up-to-date, 24/7, what could possibly go wrong? And did I mention it syncs with Bluetooth? Ah, yes, you become the app, motherfucker.

Each Vaccination Device will contain a serial number. That will be your identification. That number will be who you are.
Any zogbot sources?

• Hmm...
Ummm about that, bro

If 1 to 2 years has passed, now, you most likely, have an igg4 immune system response to corona. Which means your body will not fight the new strain.

You will have mild symptoms, but thats because your body will basically fucking ignore the virus all together. Igg4 is a response to allergies. Like polen. This is what the vaccine does.

Start using nano soma & if u get infected (you will) you must use ivermectin to fight the virus (because your body fucking wont)

Other cope medicines can actually harm you by letting the virus mutate into multiple other strains inside you. Im not talking out of my ass, check out igor chudov's newsletter. He talks extensively about this and shows scientific studies that are genuine but ignored. They're not bullshit either.

Considering shit is expected to hit the fa mid September, you should probably act now. Tell your family too. Or at least help yourself since you can. Unlike other pfizer medications ivermectin is actually cheap asf. I will paste some useful posts from tg to here regarding the vaxxed mfs. Good luck bro
Thanks , I can’t do anything with my parents. I can’t convince them. Mom works with the media. Maybe there is a way to detox. There is no way it’s still in me after 2 years. Ok so if I get infected I need Nano Soma and Ivermectin ? Also I can’t find Nano Soma in my country. I have to order online. Currently I can’t make money Idk the language I recently moved here , so I have to make money online to buy Nano Soma. But then my skills aren’t still that good to Freelance. Man how fucking pissed I am to my parents. Also I only got one dose. No booster. Found this image but it could be fake.

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks , I can’t do anything with my parents. I can’t convince them. Mom works with the media. Maybe there is a way to detox. There is no way it’s still in me after 2 years. Ok so if I get infected I need Nano Soma and Ivermectin ? Also I can’t find Nano Soma in my country. I have to order online. Currently I can’t make money Idk the language I recently moved here , so I have to make money online to buy Nano Soma. But then my skills aren’t still that good to Freelance. Man how fucking pissed I am to my parents. Also I only got one dose. No booster. Found this image but it could be fake.
Eh it could be or maybe not idk we will see lol. Anyway you can probably get a summer job or something or ask your parents for money for something else tbqh. Ivermectin should be cheap at your local pharma and u don't need prescription. You have it in every country its pretty common look up your local pharmacies in your country online. As for nano soma u have it on amazon or wherever. Amazon delivers to most countries it says where it delivers on the product page. As for your parents, similar case, but oh well. U can give them ivermectin tbf or that one drug trump talked about hydroxychloroquine its proven to work.

Last edited:
The jews' media outlets told me Ivermectin was bad and horse medicine and shit?

Is there a valid reason the mainstream is completely wrong about it?
Mf go to igor CHUDov newsletter here let me link

The jews' media outlets told me Ivermectin was bad and horse medicine and shit?
The equivalent of me saying fin is bad cuz prostate cancer patients lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • +1
Thx for the links ! 👍

but who is he?
Idfk some nigga lol maybe hes got something like some phd or idk why people pay to read his shit but he links studies and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_100018_com.android.chrome_edit_582271121064794.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_100018_com.android.chrome_edit_582271121064794.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 0
Idk idc who he is, he isn't a zio shill and presents legit studies i mean look at what he links.

Those are government studies after all idk look it up

If you believe a vaccination or booster can help you fight a virus that's been part of the Earth for thousands of years, get vaxxed! Double it, triple it. You're not welcome on this Earth anymore. Consider this your eviction.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor