Cow BLOOD actually tastes nice. I thought it would taste like shit.

D

Deleted member 18544

title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Hueless, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
Op done went insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and LowTrust
Op done went insane
Nothing wrong with drinking blood. Human blood tastes good aswell because I remember when my inner lip was bleeding heavily and I could taste it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Nothing wrong with drinking blood. Human blood tastes good aswell because I remember when my inner lip was bleeding heavily and I could taste it.
@cloUder thoughts on human blood?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nigga u might be crazier than me

Have you noticed any increase in dark triad-ness since you started vampiremaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Roquefort and NordicMaxxer
Have you noticed any increase in dark triadness since starting vampiremaxxing?
I only started today. I've been eating raw meat for a while now though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
Water tastes better
Cope. Blood tastes better. Animal blood tastes better than human blood though, but I only have one reference (my own blood).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Cope. Blood tastes better. Animal blood tastes better than human blood though, but I only have one reference (my own blood).
U need to try animal urine and tell us how that taste

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18544
Nigga u might be crazier than me
Steppe peoples (mongols and huns) drank horse blood for centuries and look at how hard they mog the average han person jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Saturday Morning Halloween GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TheAbyssinian
Steppe peoples (mongols and huns) drank horse blood for centuries and look at how hard they mog the average han person jfl
Unironically we use "mongol" as an insult here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
U already drink blood, why not move on to other fluids as well?
You're not meant to drink piss... Blood is good to consume though.

Where did you find cows blood how do you even prepare it tbh do you just drink it raw?
You can order it from a local butcher, and you drink it raw yes

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Unironically we use "mongol" as an insult here jfl
Ik you're trolling but ancient europeans did the same thing since they are from the steppe originally same with turkic peoples drinking blood, raw milk, heavy meat diet etc I think this is why euros are taller and the least neotenous race

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Ik you're trolling but ancient europeans did the same thing since they are from the steppe originally same with turkic peoples drinking blood, raw milk, heavy meat diet etc I think this is why euros are taller and the least neotenous race
Im not trolling, legit if we want to insult someone here, we use the word mongol. At least zoomers use that

• +1
Im not trolling, legit if we want to insult someone here, we use the word mongol. At least zoomers use that
It's usually used as an insult towards Eastern Europeans because of the imaginary mass mongol raping of EE

• +1
It's usually used as an insult towards Eastern Europeans because of the imaginary mass mongol raping of EE
We use it as an alternative to retard, dumb, autistic etc

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and TheAbyssinian
I know I live in the west...

• +1
Well blood does actually taste really good but it’s bad for you. It’s very high in iron, you can overdose. And iron ages you so you should actually have a low-iron diet.
bullshit antiaging research that sucks the cocks of shillers and grifters like Dr. Sinclair.

iron deficiency STUNTS height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
bullshit antiaging research that sucks the cocks of shillers and grifters like Dr. Sinclair.

iron deficiency STUNTS height.

Yes I’m aware iron is great for height growth, and low iron is detrimental. But that’s not my point. My point is that iron causes aging. Do what you want with this info. In my opinion, it is not worth the benefits after natural height growth has ceased to occur.

Yes I’m aware iron is great for height growth, and low iron is detrimental. But that’s not my point. My point is that iron causes aging. Do what you want with this info. In my opinion, it is not worth the benefits after natural height growth has ceased to occur.
My growth plates are still open and I'm injecting pharma HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Protein, testosterone, IGF all cause aging because they think mTOR causes cancer

Protein, testosterone, IGF all cause aging because they think mTOR causes cancer
Yes it’s about balance. I’m not saying you should have incredibly low iron. And I also do think you shouldn’t eat more protein than you need for your goals, or have too much test or igf after development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
My growth plates are still open and I'm injecting pharma HGH.
Ok well then it’s probably worth it. Mirin open growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Ok well then it’s probably worth it. Mirin open growth plates.
I hopped on an AI at 15 so they should be open for a while. I'm nearly 17 now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18544
Yes it’s about balance. I’m not saying you should have incredibly low iron. And I also do think you shouldn’t eat more protein than you need for your goals, or have too much test or igf after development.
No. You can still grow after puberty. NBA players grow while they're in the league. Your skull increases in height as you age. Torsion from exercise as well.