coworker guy managed to penetrate her avoidant barrier

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
me and this guy hate each others guts from beginning. one day this new blonde girl got hired who seem quiet and shy and avoidant, she sat alone, talked to no one and didn’t want to be bothered. she noticed me during break room, and kept glancing and staring and checking me out, so i asked her out and she seemed totally not interested at all, so i ignored her after that. odd part is, after all this, she kept avoiding me, side stepping me, avoiding the same break as me, and seemed disgusted by me, maybe i messed up. ok i move on and ignore.

this other coworker guy tried the same, hitting on her, wearing new clothes and shits to impress her and she got disgusted also and rejected him by hints such as talking to some other coworker in front of him so he gets it. he got the hint and moved on also and stopped bothering her.

after some months, this coworker guy had to work together with this girl and this is when he managed to talk his way into her and penetrated her barrier, now theyre talking and she’s approaching him and then randomly one day she walked past me and quietly scoffed or giggle at me like wtf??? as if shes saying “ha you think youre so smug, this guy is better than you” Also she still looked and glance at me at times even months after i moved on, and sometimes look at me talking to some other girls, so whats her deal? fucking puzzling.

i feel abit cucked but yeah she seems weird man. what you think?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, bloomercel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
me and this guy hate each others guts from beginning. one day this new blonde girl got hired who seem quiet and shy and avoidant, she sat alone, talked to no one and didn’t want to be bothered. she noticed me during break room, and kept glancing and staring and checking me out, so i asked her out and she seemed totally not interested at all, so i ignored her after that. odd part is, after all this, she kept avoiding me, side stepping me, avoiding the same break as me, and seemed disgusted by me, maybe i messed up. ok i move on and ignore.

this other coworker guy tried the same, hitting on her, wearing new clothes and shits to impress her and she got disgusted also and rejected him by hints such as talking to some other coworker in front of him so he gets it. he got the hint and moved on also and stopped bothering her.

after some months, this coworker guy had to work together with this girl and this is when he managed to talk his way into her and penetrated her barrier, now theyre talking and she’s approaching him and then randomly one day she walked past me and quietly scoffed or giggle at me like wtf??? as if shes saying “ha you think youre so smug, this guy is better than you” Also she still looked and glance at me at times even months after i moved on, and sometimes look at me talking to some other girls, so whats her deal? fucking puzzling.

ur probably a creep

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, User28823 and Teddo23
ur probably a creep
how? she's the one that keeps staring and looking and glancing, ive been minding my own business and not even looking at her at all.
literally i can somtimes see her in my peripheral vision, glancing while im eating lunch, the creep is her.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
and kept glancing and staring and checking me out
How do we tell him mr krabs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marelago, sickdawgie, bloomercel and 8 others
how? she's the one that keeps staring and looking and glancing, ive been minding my own business and not even looking at her at all.
literally i can somtimes see her in my peripheral vision, glancing while im eating lunch, the creep is her.
It's your mind bro she doesn't have feelings for you, girls just behave like this no surprise.

she was most certainly not checking u out
she doesnt look at anyone else in the room, pays only attention to me. and one time literally walked to the garbage and sneaily looked at my face while i was staring at my phone.

She doesn't like you at all but she keeps looking at you every once in a while to keep you wondering and confused. It's as simple as that. And don't ask "why", because the answer is "why not". She does it because she can.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago and User28823
She doesn't like you at all but she keeps looking at you every once in a while to keep you wondering and confused. It's as simple as that. And don't ask "why", because the answer is "why not". She does it because she can.
she was most certainly not checking u out
y'all are coping hardcore, it's like you never experienced attention from women before or something?
several times, she looks at me and quickly look away out of reflex, either shy or embarassment, she's certainly not doing what you think she is.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
y'all are coping hardcore, it's like you never experienced attention from women before or something?
several times, she looks at me and quickly look away out of reflex, either shy or embarassment, she's certainly not doing what you think she is.
Dude, she's playing with you. That's what a lot of women do. Especially at work. And I've been married for six years now.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
It's not reflex man. Women are WAY more subtle than men. She knows what she's playing at.

You didn’t take enough showers to penetrate her avoidant barrier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, bloomercel and Copeful
Dude, she's playing with you. That's what a lot of women do. Especially at work. And I've been married for six years now.
It's not reflex man. Women are WAY more subtle than men. She knows what she's playing at.
you sure man? because i do the same shit when i walk past a girl i like, i look to the side quickly and stuff.
maybe she is playing, but why? literally any other dudes but me? why?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Slap the whore for confusing you and if a white knight comes up to you threaten to go er

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
ur probably a creep
blud types like a turbo autistic schizo freak
muh penetrate avoidant barrier
99% chance she was creeped out by him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, EliteMewing, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
you sure man? because i do the same shit when i walk past a girl i like, i look to the side quickly and stuff.
Because she knows you're interested and for her that's power. She wants to keep you in that frame of mind. Women can be professional time wasters for the sake of their own egos.

If she was just shy then it might be questionable. But from what you've said she obviously isn't shy.

Women are extremely hard to catch looking at you when they genuinely like you. They aren't visual creatures like us. That's not to say they don't like what they see in men, but they're wired different when it comes to lust itself. Trust me, it's almost like they got a sixth sense in knowing when you're gonna look at them.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
sorry to break it to u bud but ive experienced plenty of actual attention and most certainly knew...
bitches grabbing me
bitches wanting to show me their pierced nipples
bitches following me around, leaving the group to sit next to me

take the hint bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

OP, you made the title sound like he raped her im just saying

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Knock her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33112
she doesnt look at anyone else in the room, pays only attention to me. and one time literally walked to the garbage and sneaily looked at my face while i was staring at my phone.
Probs because subhuman. It’s like toddlers staring at someone weird looking. If you were good looking, you wouldn’t be wondering but instead you’d already know she’s for sure into you

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
Probs because subhuman. It’s like toddlers staring at someone weird looking. If you were good looking, you wouldn’t be wondering but instead you’d already know she’s for sure into you
then why'd she walked up to me waiting for me to ask her out one time?
girls also flipped their hair around me, etc.
not subhuman.

When I see this type of story I think op looks like this:
4190841 1718244768371

But they always end up looking like this:

4192549 Screenshot 20240612 215625

Be realistic, are you tall?
Do You LOOK GOOD?

be mean if you look like shit she is just looking ay You because your shit face

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
When I see this type of story I think op looks like this:
View attachment 2981474

But they always end up looking like this:

View attachment 2981479

Be realistic, are you tall?
Do You LOOK GOOD?

be mean if you look like shit she is just looking ay You because your shit face
why would anyone look at someone's face if it's bad? you get no dopamine from it and so you don't get motivated to look.
no one looks at ugly people, i thought that's the consensus.
I look ok, like 5-6/10. maybe 5.5/10.
there are people in my place who's below 5 and they get completely ignored.

Seems you were btfo’d by a powerful Chad. I suggest you get revenge and stomp on his skull

I throat fucked her to stupor