Coworkers are taking my laidback way of living as being submissive

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
Recently started slinging pizzas at a pizza place to get free pizzas. We were stuffed with orders even custom orders like one of making palm trees with sausage crumbles and spinach fucking weird but we were understaffed so it was quite brutal. As I was making pizzas the cashier made some mistakes with handing out the wrong ones. She supposedly told me to say the name but she never did. I was cool with it who gives a fuck.:smonk:
The other person working with me was a foid that acts hood and like a man. She's an adult. She's still a low level hoodlum. Anyway, I noticed the disrespect the hoodlum was giving me by not acknowledge me or saying sorry when she accidentally put the wrong ingredients in a pizza. There was also another worker there that was also making pizzas with us. I noticed She was more of personal with that guy than me. She was more monotone with me.
As the time was going by the little things started being more noticeable to me. I was getting frustrated because I don't have to deal with the disrespect. When The other guy had to clock out the hoodlum told him to buy her andthe cashier some food to recharge. I thought maybe she was just being frustrated maybe she doesn't really mean those things. My dumbass actually thought that bitch would've gotten me something because I was overwhelmed by the orders too:bluepill: She didn't:feelsrope:
That shit kind of hurt because I thought I was getting along with her but it is what it is you can't please everybody. Anyway she told me to throw away the trash (everything was piled up,the trash, dishes, dirty lines) I was like okay whatever and I walked out when she was not looking fuck that shit. Didnt take long for the boss to ask why I walked out. I made up some shit about my mental health about some recent death in the family some bs:forcedsmile: The boss told me that when she came into the store at 4 am to do a random check she saw the hood girl barely finishing the dishes. We close at 1am:lul:
A girl coworker I was talking to Days earlier told me about how she made the managers respect her schedule because she said some bs about school despitenot actually going to school. She said how they will walk all over you if you let them and she was right. I guess I was too laid-back that thehood girl thought I was a submissive bitch she could disrespect. The hood girls probably wants to fight me now:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and aids
0a1 1

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Poor retard rumblings

Dnr kys

• So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS