Crabs in a bucket warning

Economical

Economical

Silver
Currently 13-14% body fat mother told me i am too skinny, my mother is 5'2 and 73kgs, i tell her she can do what she likes with her body i can do what i like with mine, she proceeds to say no you cant cos your my son

Point Of Post: Dont listen to crabs in a bucker they will try and pull you down, always do what is best for YOU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, garoupilled_, buflek and 6 others
The people today are so fat that new normal is being slightly overweight. When you're skinny or ripped they treat you like you're weird outlier. Don't listen to people on that, take care of your body and look your best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Emzi, Economical, plukee and 1 other person
she is not trying to pull you down jfc she just believes that being at a low bodyfat is genuinely not healthy cause thats what media tells us... she just wants the best for u dont talk bad about your mother like that

• +1
Reactions: Economical, MagaPutinism, alriodai and 1 other person
Currently 13-14% body fat mother told me i am too skinny, my mother is 5'2 and 73kgs, i tell her she can do what she likes with her body i can do what i like with mine, she proceeds to say no you cant cos your my son

Point Of Post: Dont listen to crabs in a bucker they will try and pull you down, always do what is best for YOU
Same bro my mom keeps saying oh you need to eat alot lol

• +1
Reactions: Emzi and Economical

Your mom is trying to keep you weak

your mom must weight no more than 45kg
shes currently a landwhale and you can start a cooking oil company by extracting her oil.

• WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism
she is not trying to pull you down jfc she just believes that being at a low bodyfat is genuinely not healthy cause thats what media tells us... she just wants the best for u dont talk bad about your mother like that
Lmao what a retard OP is
He probably thinks he looks like an absolute model and chad at a low BF but he actually looks like an unhealthy anorexic guy whose hollow cheeks comes from being malnourished and not from actual good bones

Feel bad for ur mom OP, she wants the best for u and since u got brainwashed by psl blackpill retards ur doing as they say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 18879
My parents are the exact same and my dads fully against me even getting surgery

Post body body fat percentage and weight means nothing need to see pics.
You probably have frail bones which means you would look healthier with a few more kg on you

• +1
Reactions: plukee

:geek:

Lmao what a retard OP is
He probably thinks he looks like an absolute model and chad at a low BF but he actually looks like an unhealthy anorexic guy whose hollow cheeks comes from being malnourished and not from actual good bones

Feel bad for ur mom OP, she wants the best for u and since u got brainwashed by psl blackpill retards ur doing as they say
he's done all he could to softmax. respect

Lmao what a retard OP is

I am no model by no means, however my face gets very bloated at higher bodyfat, 14% is healthy. I do agree with you though and thanks for taking the time to write the comment

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Same bro my mom keeps saying oh you need to eat alot lol
man it sucks cos those comments hurt, i eat normally JFL i just workout my mum doesnt like when i dont eat junk food and gets mad when i eat meat and protein

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
I am no model by no means, however my face gets very bloated at higher bodyfat, 14% is healthy. I do agree with you though and thanks for taking the time to write the comment
You need to really be self aware on if you truly do have good bones or you just look anorexic facially
Because looking anorexic facially is as bad as being bloated
Most models are at a healthy BF in the first place, if you know your shit do it

I used to also think I used to look good with muh hollow cheeks being super skinny and not eating and my mom uesd to try and force feed me till I realized she was right and I looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: Economical and Deleted member 18879
You need to really be self aware on if you truly do have good bones or you just look anorexic facially
Because looking anorexic facially is as bad as being bloated
Most models are at a healthy BF in the first place, if you know your shit do it

I used to also think I used to look good with muh hollow cheeks being super skinny and not eating and my mom uesd to try and force feed me till I realized she was right and I looked like shit
i think i do have decent forward growth and bones, im not really that skinny more muscular to be honest

beat the shit out of her and tell her your the alpha around here