Cracked my nose

G

Guest2

Lurker
Now it's more straight. Pretty much, I just pushed on it a lot and it hurt quite a bit, but it made a quiet crack and hurt but my nose is straighter now. I pushed on the cartilage, too, but I don't think that will be a permanent improvement.

Jfl if you're not bonesmashing and doing DIY rhino in 2019

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Steve bachall, Lifemax, AspiringChad and 5 others
op is either a genius or retarded

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Lifemax, AspiringChad and 13 others
To be fair, it was red for a couple hours but it's a normal colour now. Probably the red blood cells updating or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Scarface, Lifemax, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and samm735
To be fair, it was red for a couple hours but it's a normal colour now. Probably the red blood cells updating or something
need that blood cell phone software update soon brah my device is slowing down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Deleted member 1680, BigBoy and 2 others
op gonna end up with a bump as is standard from breaking your fucking nose, I should know I broke mine when I was younger, the redness will be burst blood vessels/ broken capillaries OP dont be retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 470 and Currycellmate
op gonna end up with a bump as is standard from breaking your fucking nose, I should know I broke mine when I was younger, the redness will be burst blood vessels/ broken capillaries OP dont be retarded
It's not broken bro I can sniff through both of my nostrils easier now and it wasn't like a CRACK it was like a crack

Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Legendary af

damn son, was your nose broken before?

i need to try this

Just wanted to update you: my nose honestly did not change majorly, but I didn't break it properly obviously. I'm considering breaking my nose, but I don't think that it's a good idea.

The redness and swelling went down within hours and days and it became straighter and easier to breathe through. I warn you, though, this is ONE TRICK RHINO SURGEONS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW! So be warned...

I recommend pushing hard on your nose and squeezing and stuff on affected segments of your nose to receive desired effect. THIS IS TRIED AND TESTED METHOD.

Just wanted to update you: my nose honestly did not change majorly, but I didn't break it properly obviously. I'm considering breaking my nose, but I don't think that it's a good idea.

The redness and swelling went down within hours and days and it became straighter and easier to breathe through. I warn you, though, this is ONE TRICK RHINO SURGEONS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW! So be warned...

I recommend pushing hard on your nose and squeezing and stuff on affected segments of your nose to receive desired effect. THIS IS TRIED AND TESTED METHOD.
This has to be the biggest troll ive ever seen