Cranberry juice is looksmaxing

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Why I reccomend cranberry juice Cranberry juice might contribute to looksmaxing, or enhancing one's appearance, primarily through its health benefits. It’s rich in antioxidants, particularly vitamin C, which can support skin health by protecting it from damage caused by free radicals and promoting collagen production. A healthy skin appearance can be part of an overall improved look. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce skin redness and irritation. However, for a comprehensive approach to looksmaxing, a balanced diet, good skincare, hydration, and other lifestyle factors are also important.

For the GYM CELS
Cranberry juice isn't typically associated with bulking or muscle growth. For bulking, you generally want to focus on a diet rich in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. While cranberry juice can be a healthy part of your diet due to its antioxidants and vitamin C content, it doesn't have significant amounts of protein or calories to support muscle growth. If you're looking to bulk up, consider incorporating protein-rich foods, weight training, and potentially protein shakes or supplements into your routine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Bump!

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
eddie hall over here

no cranberry juice for my 5'8 + recessesion combo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
eddie hall over here

no cranberry juice for my 5'8 + recessesion combo
It's a looxmax ngga helps with guy health and shi

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
It's a looxmax ngga helps with guy health and shi
my black nigger in christ, ascorbic acid compates with glucose in absorption, u get no vitamin C from fkcing cranberry juice

my black nigger in christ, ascorbic acid compates with glucose in absorption, u get no vitamin C from fkcing cranberry juice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_124314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_124314_Chrome.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
yes bro webmd and the FDA are totally updated on the literature

They go thru the same paths and glucose has priority and since vitamin C is water soluble and not fat soluble it leaves thru urine and doesn't stay around

View attachment 3108528

They go thru the same paths and glucose has priority and since vitamin C is water soluble and not fat soluble it leaves thru urine and doesn't stay around
Cope let him have some fun he wrote up a real paragraph

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Why I reccomend cranberry juice Cranberry juice might contribute to looksmaxing, or enhancing one's appearance, primarily through its health benefits. It’s rich in antioxidants, particularly vitamin C, which can support skin health by protecting it from damage caused by free radicals and promoting collagen production. A healthy skin appearance can be part of an overall improved look. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce skin redness and irritation. However, for a comprehensive approach to looksmaxing, a balanced diet, good skincare, hydration, and other lifestyle factors are also important.

For the GYM CELS
Cranberry juice isn't typically associated with bulking or muscle growth. For bulking, you generally want to focus on a diet rich in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. While cranberry juice can be a healthy part of your diet due to its antioxidants and vitamin C content, it doesn't have significant amounts of protein or calories to support muscle growth. If you're looking to bulk up, consider incorporating protein-rich foods, weight training, and potentially protein shakes or supplements into your routine.
if i suck cranberry juice will i become bloated

The absolute state of dot org

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk
Sugar glycates and demineralizes you

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
does it help with muscle soreness and recovery or is that just a myth?

• +1
Nice try, Big Juice. Just eat a grapefruit.

• +1