Crashed estrogen insomnia

JD_25

JD_25

Iron
I crashed my estrogen with arimidex by accident. I can barely fall asleep and when I do it’s only for 4-5 hours max. I’m going fucking insane. What do I do?

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Solution
Donkeyballs
Just hoping it all balances out, it’s been 3 weeks almost and it’s rlly fucking with my life. May see a dr if it doesn’t balance out soon.
yes after an estrogen rebound which may last for 1 or 2 weeks, it takes another 1 or 2 weeks for the rebound to start stabilizing again.
It can be difficult to lower your heart rate specially when it isn't primarily caused by anxiety and if its mainly uncontrollable. Low dose of aspirin can help relax you and directly lower heart rate. Of course other medications like clonidine (which I have taken) can treat hypertenison, but you need prescription. So try getting a doctor if you really want but your estrogen will soon start stabilizing again.

I appreciate that I could help, good luck
It is because the low estrogen is causing anxiety? Or because you dont feel drowsy enough?

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
It is because the low estrogen is causing anxiety? Or because you dont feel drowsy enough?
That’s a good question. Honestly maybe it bc of anxiety I never really considered that. My heart definitely beats faster than it should but I don’t feel anxious. I feel drowsy asf for sure

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Yeah, you have high blood pressure and even if you feel drowsy it still dosen't allow you to sleep until it lowers.

• +1
Screenshot 2024 07 09 213343

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and JD_25
Yeah, you have high blood pressure and even if you feel drowsy it still dosen't allow you to sleep until it lowers.
is my estrogen spiking since coming off arimidex? I know high estrogen can cause high blood pressure

• +1
is my estrogen spiking since coming off arimidex? I know high estrogen can cause high blood pressure
it may through vascular resistance, this may occur when theres a sudden increase of estrogen.
And elevated estrogen can influence the sympathetic nervous system, which controls the fight or flight.
Screenshot 2024 07 09 213945

• +1
it may through vascular resistance, this may occur when theres a sudden increase of estrogen.
And elevated estrogen can influence the sympathetic nervous system, which controls the fight or flight.
View attachment 3022651
Just hoping it all balances out, it’s been 3 weeks almost and it’s rlly fucking with my life. May see a dr if it doesn’t balance out soon.

• +1
yes after an estrogen rebound which may last for 1 or 2 weeks, it takes another 1 or 2 weeks for the rebound to start stabilizing again.
It can be difficult to lower your heart rate specially when it isn't primarily caused by anxiety and if its mainly uncontrollable. Low dose of aspirin can help relax you and directly lower heart rate. Of course other medications like clonidine (which I have taken) can treat hypertenison, but you need prescription. So try getting a doctor if you really want but your estrogen will soon start stabilizing again.

I appreciate that I could help, good luck

• +1
Solution
I crashed my estrogen with arimidex by accident. I can barely fall asleep and when I do it’s only for 4-5 hours max. I’m going fucking insane. What do I do?
This is why you don't fuck with AI's, when I crashed my estro I actually wanted to rope...

• +1
What you do is stop messing with your hormones because the retards on this site told you to

• +1
time to inject estrogen and go all the way bro
Should I keep taking enclo everyday to try to bring it up? Everyone says arimidex crashes don’t last long but who fucjin knows. I definitely don’t have straight estrogen💀. Some of this could be my mental health being fucked from it, even if my estrogen has reset