Crazy motherfucker... Good luck masturbating for the rest of his life :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 17749 and 1 other person
he is expressive person

Can't see

• WTF
Reactions: AllEyeWant
What’s crazy is that society now accepts this kind of mental illness. He needs treatment, not social media validation.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Mewton, ErbCel and 12 others
What’s crazy is that society now accepts this kind of mental illness. He needs treatment, not social media validation.
said a guy, who will ascend everyone with a haircuts, stubble and showers

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

To: Tera Niche.

To maybe 1/100.000 women, he be mega attractive. But that will than be also, a tattoo loving woman.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and .👽.

To: Tera Niche.

To maybe 1/100.000 women, he be mega attractive. But that will than be also, a tattoo loving woman.

In my town there is a bouncer with a fully tatt covered face. He has a normal face and no muscles, still looks very agressive because of the tatts. He gave a interview in a local magazine and said that he almost cant escape from how many girls want him. But interesting is that he said that females only see him as a "bad boy dangerous" one night stand material. Before he had the face tatts, he had way less success.

9EE2E5AB B10A 4FAF 9A58 9500D6A93F1A
A2A23802 2042 4A16 BBC3 543890D80A48
D51781CD C6DC 402F 94C2 E982B87E349C

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, .👽. and eduardkoopman
In my town there is a bouncer with a fully tatt covered face. He has a normal face and no muscles, still looks very agressive because of the tatts. He gave a interview in a local magazine and said that he almost cant escape from how many girls want him. But interesting is that he said that females only see him as a "bad boy dangerous" one night stand material. Before he had the face tatts, he had way less success.

View attachment 1547449View attachment 1547450View attachment 1547451
The dual mating strategy is brutal, can a men successfully be masculine enough so that the girl never cheats you with more masculine men while also wanting a long term relationship?

MV5BMTQxOTUwNzQzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE0NzU5MTE V1

Can the confident businessman/politician pull this off?

It's weird coz he's clearly not good looking being covered in tattoos on the face. Must just be curiosity from these sluts, they probs would never wanna be with him long just one night

cool.

this whole niche thing.
is under investigated by the blackpill. imo.

i dunno, how niche appeal helps, because I never been niche much.
but there is some legitness, to being niche.

what it is with niche.
It can't be captured with general ratings data, or science. Because a niche appeal person, will score shit ON AVERAGE.

isn’t it crazy how much has changed in one decade. just imagine what would happen to someone’s highschool reputation if they posted the sexual stuff that’s on tiktok in 2012 facebook

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

@Deusmaximus be like "he ascended, tattoos can't be a looksmin"​

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan

Has nothing to do with the tattoos and everything to do with just being good-looking and nichemaxing.

All that's happening now is a smaller subset of promiscuous/damaged women are chasing him.

said a guy, who will ascend everyone with a haircuts, stubble and showers
Haircut, stubble and low bf% , get it right 😉

Normies can indeed ascend to above-average looking with those 3 things. I’ve already made a thread stating that ascending to a legit chad is impossible even with surgeries if you aren’t above-average by default.