Crazy ascension

norwegiancel

norwegiancel

17 year old looksmaxxer
Rate this guy before and after

• +1
Reactions: IHopeICanBeChad
I wonder what he means by jaw gains. Maybe fillers or even implants??

didnt even click the video. i got pheno mogged so hard from the thumbnail i couldnt bare to watch the actual video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others
I wonder what he means by jaw gains. Maybe fillers or even implants??
he says he mewed he's made a video on it but that change is way too drastic to have happened so quickly

he says he mewed he's made a video on it but that change is way too drastic to have happened so quickly
He structure doesn’t look that difference I think he lost bodyfat and just got older tbh

Puberty lol

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Moggie
Rate this guy before and after

He totally got implants, jfl his whole splanchnocranium changed, and he was already post-puberty with an average lower third by the end of the video, so his "jaw gains" are not related to maturing.

Just be rich enough to pay for jaw implants theory? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Moggie
Weight loss + implants or djs. Anyone who seriously think he did that by mewing should get sent to a people's republic education camp asap as you are way too low iq to not die walking down the stairs let alone post on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, smvmaxxertilllate, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Weight loss + implants or djs. Anyone who seriously think he did that by mewing should get sent to a people's republic education camp asap as you are way too low iq to not die walking down the stairs let alone post on this forum
definitely only surgery cause he’s stated he weighs more now than he did before jfl at all the subhumans in his comments treating him like a mewing god

definitely only surgery cause he’s stated he weighs more now than he did before jfl at all the subhumans in his comments treating him like a mewing god
Weighs more because of muscle mass most likely. He probably lost some fat. The surgery is a sure bet tho

Weighs more because of muscle mass most likely. He probably lost some fat. The surgery is a sure bet tho
in the before pics you can see he's already gymcelled but maybe he made more gains since, jfl at his nose changing too

in the before pics you can see he's already gymcelled but maybe he made more gains since, jfl at his nose changing too
implants + rhino + leanmaxx from what i see

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Ye but you can see he also got leaner after the "jaw gains" pic if you look at his body

• +1
Reactions: twilight
implants + rhino + leanmaxx from what i see
Im guessing jaw surgery since if it was implants with the size increase he hss he would look eppleymaxxed jfl.

Also there have been an uptick of tiktok grifters lately who have clearly had jaw surgery and/or implants but attribute their changes to mewing or weight loss or health or whatever and hence shill their nutritional poweders or paid mewing guides n shit

Im guessing jaw surgery since if it was implants with the size increase he hss he would look eppleymaxxed jfl.

Also there have been an uptick of tiktok grifters lately who have clearly had jaw surgery and/or implants but attribute their changes to mewing or weight loss or health or whatever and hence shill their nutritional poweders or paid mewing guides n shit
he ascended tho.i wish i had rich parents to pay for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
His parents are rich. Theres ur answer

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid