Crazy how genetic autism is

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's literally almost entirely genetic like most important traits it seems. Although my personality has changed ALOT and I come over way calmer and humbler irl than before, my sister is an extreme case of ADHD and she legit always talks about her dreams etc while we're eating. Extremely energetic and touches random stuff all the time.

She's annoying as fuck ngl

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Why don't you slay her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Yo she single :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 4804, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
Yo she single :what:
Pretty weird, though she has a droopy long nose tip like me and she has a pretty bad eye area she's had a male model boy show interest in her. Still she's single and she rejected him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3902
Help me get her and bring her here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pretty weird, though she has a droopy long nose tip like me and she has a pretty bad eye area she's had a male model boy show interest in her. Still she's single and she rejected him.

Just post a pic, but block her eyes out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Pillarman, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Let me fuck her

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mn lul in je het kutje van je zusje
De dichter bij de nul de strakker bij de lul

Onder tien heeft mij piemel wel vaker gezien

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
De dichter bij de nul de strakker bij de lul

Onder tien heeft mij piemel wel vaker gezien

Alles onder de elf is voor papa zelf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Griffith
genetic susceptibility + modern environemt, mainly all the fucking vaccines that drs push for £££££

plus children dont play anymore, they literally live on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
genetic susceptibility + modern environemt, mainly all the fucking vaccines that drs push for £££££

plus children dont play anymore, they literally live on the internet
Legit as heck. My dads dad lived an extremely high cortisol lifestyle and tried to commit suicide in front of my dad once. As expected my dad also lived a high cortisol lifestyle and ended up in politics where I was working 24/7. My entire family seems genetically prone to these things tho, atleast on my dad's German side

Good thing I’m NT af.

Stick your
8Lgv.gif

If I dont ascend I will rope

It's not genetic, it's just that bad parents rise all of their children like shit. Not just one of them

It's literally almost entirely genetic like most important traits it seems. Although my personality has changed ALOT and I come over way calmer and humbler irl than before, my sister is an extreme case of ADHD and she legit always talks about her dreams etc while we're eating. Extremely energetic and touches random stuff all the time.

She's annoying as fuck ngl
Crazy how people don't realize how genetic basically everything in life is: Divorces, murders, etc. If a twin divorces the other twin has a 5 times likely-hood of divorcing too.

get her to go get an Adderal prescription