Crazy interesting. Anyone heard of "true mirror" ?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

This is about how the reflection we see in the mirror isn't really how we look, since we are only seeing a reflection of our selves.

What we see is ourselves, flipped.

How others see us is how we truly look/appear.

This is why when we look in camera phones (Without using the mirrored feature) we don't recognise ourselves from the mirror, even while acknowledging the lens distortion.

Low IQs pls exit thread immediately. You won't get this. The video above explains it however for those with the ability to understand basic logic.

You can create a "true-mirror" yourself or buy one. You hold up two mirrors side by side and look through one of them to see the reflection of yourself in the other mirror.

Crazy to think that many of us may not even realise/know how we truly look.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO "NOT" MOVE THIS TO OFF-TOPIC. IT IS VERY MUCH ON, TOPIC!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Hero of the Imperium, diggbicc and 1 other person
i always knew because i'm using iphone camera to take selfies

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4087, Deleted member 6824 and 1 other person
i always knew because i'm using iphone camera to take selfies

Yeah but you also have the "mirrored" setting feature on your phone, which a lot of people use because they want what they see in the mirror.

you can achieve this effect by putting to mirrors perpendicular to each other and you see the true image
I new about it like since I was 12
this is how I style my hair

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hero of the Imperium, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
you can achieve this effect by putting to mirrors perpendicular to each other and you see the true image

I did say that in the OP bro.

But yeah, you can do it this way, however it is still awkward af in-terms of getting a good view.

You mainly are only able to see your side-profile or/and at best your 3/4 front/side. You can buy the ones he has in the video. Merely 200$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I did say that in the OP bro.

But yeah, you can do it this way however, it is still awkward af in-terms of getting a good view.

You mainly are only able to see your side-profile or/and at best your 3/4 front/side. You can buy the ones he has in the video. Merely 200$.
its still worth the try if you can't afford one

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6908
what happens if I take a mirror selfie with front/back camera im low iq

Get True Visage app

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Discovered this when I was like 14 and it blackpilled me instantly lmao.

Discovered this when I was like 14 and it blackpilled me instantly lmao.

Why, your reflection looks better?

I look better without mirror flip

Just take a mirror selfie that is closest to how you look
And I look like a sexy beast in the mirror

Reflection isn't how you "really" look though.

I know and that's why I'm asking, did you feel BlackPilled because your reflection was looking solid?

I know and that's why I'm asking, did you feel BlackPilled because your reflection was looking solid?

Nah bro it was like I was looking at a completely different person and my stomach dropped lmao. I'm good now though, so it lowkey helped me in the long run

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Deleted member 6908
Nah bro it was like I was looking at a completely different person and my stomach dropped lmao. I'm good now though, so it lowkey helped me in the long run

We still don't know how I look with the minor mirror trick.

I need to buy myself a true-mirror

This is about how the reflection we see in the mirror isn't really how we look, since we are only seeing a reflection of our selves.

What we see is ourselves, flipped.

How others see us is how we truly look/appear.

This is why when we look in camera phones (Without using the mirrored feature) we don't recognise ourselves from the mirror, even while acknowledging the lens distortion.

Low IQs pls exit thread immediately. You won't get this. The video above explains it however for those with the ability to understand basic logic.

You can create a "true-mirror" yourself or buy one. You hold up two mirrors side by side and look through one of them to see the reflection of yourself in the other mirror.

Crazy to think that many of us may not even realise/know how we truly look.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO "NOT" MOVE THIS TO OFF-TOPIC. IT IS VERY MUCH ON, TOPIC!

Funny story, i moved to a new apartment as i am a university student. There is a square 4 side mirror in the living room.

I made the mistake to check myself. It was one of the worst blackpill moments I've experienced. I got depressed for a whole week after that.

This mirror shows your face from every angle.
No one warned me and it was brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, HighIQcel and Hero of the Imperium

You don't need to buy that shit, you can do it at home. Just be ready for it. If you already know about how the front phone cameras are mirrored then you're probably ready.

I look the same ,cope
I have a wardrobe with big mirror and i can fold the middle part and i look same...
It's just that it's a little bit weird
I have a wardrobe with big mirror and i can fold the middle part and i look same...
It's just that it's a little bit weird

Don't buy a true mirror,just put two little mirror perpendicular

Last edited:
Isn't that common sense though? Been doing the "two perpendicular mirrors thing" since I'm like 10 yet i'm autistcel.

This is cope, you don't need to see your true reflection to know you're subhuman, you're not going to go from gigachad to subhuman because you flip your mirror view

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
This is cope, you don't need to see your true reflection to know you're subhuman, you're not going to go from gigachad to subhuman because you flip your mirror view
if you have slight assymetry, you dont notice it in a mirror. Shit happens when you take a selfie. Even a slightest assymetry will look like you're deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
lmao at the disgusting foid crying at the end :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and badmantier
brb buying two mirrors

JFL, Suicide Mirror.

Put mirrors like in the video?

I am broken right now, I thought that I needed to looksmax, now I need lifefuel :confused:

Funny story, i moved to a new apartment as i am a university student. There is a square 4 side mirror in the living room.

I made the mistake to check myself. It was one of the worst blackpill moments I've experienced. I got depressed for a whole week after that.

This mirror shows your face from every angle.
No one warned me and it was brutal.
Nightmare fuel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
you're just not used to seeing yourself not mirrored, you don't look any worse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me