CRAZY SLAY STORY (TURNED INTO A THREESOME!?!)(PICS)(GTFIH)

USERΝAME

USERΝAME

Gold
Ok so I get there and swear to fucking god she’s standing outside her door wearing a red like sexy dress and like shoes I was alike ‘what!!!’ This bitch dressed up all sexy for me fucking insane!!! Chad treatment (as per usual) pics of her:
IMG 6505

IMG 6504

Anyways, I get there to her and she’s like ‘you like my outfit?’ I’m like ‘ye’ close the door and as we’re walking up the stairs slap her arse. She’s like ‘I’m so glad you liked it ,sex master’

Get to her room, immediately go over and kiss her, we make out for like 5-10 minutes then I say ‘get on your knees for me AND SUCK MY DICK LIKE A LOLIPOP!’

And holy shit bros, best head ever !

Face fucked her ,she gave me the eyes and everything insane…
Then I fucked her against the wall in her room and BROKE THE BRICK WALL with my monsterous backshots, then on her desk (broke it as well) then on her bed(guess what? Yeah I broke it as well). Then she sucked me again. Then fucked more.

Anyways here’s the insane part! I HEAR SOMEONE APPROACHING HER ROOM
AND ITS HER MOM!?!?? And she standing there like this (manage to take a quick photo of her):
IMG 6503

She’s like ‘You have been hiding SUCH AN ENORMOUS AND SEXY dick from me sweetie?’ With an angry look on her face !!!
This bitch goes ‘Yes and what are you going to do about it’ so THEY START FIGHTING about who will get to suck my dick !!! So I ensure the ladies that they can both taste it at the same !! I legit fucked BOTH of them in the ass so hard it’s crazy and they both still went down on me after that wtf!
We fucked for 3 hours non stop. Sometimes fucking her mom’s pussy and then her ass they didn’t care they literally were down for anything!!
They went down on me so many times literally whenever I said. Best sex of my life I got legit Chad treatment.

They said i could be the new man of the house, I refused BUT they kept insisting and told me that it’s okay if I want to bring more women in the house , and build my own HAREM !!

SO SHOULD I BUILD MY OWN HAREM?!??!?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, WishIwasChico, Darkeningstar and 17 others
Ok so I get there and swear to fucking god she’s standing outside her door wearing a red like sexy dress and like shoes I was alike ‘what!!!’ This bitch dressed up all sexy for me fucking insane!!! Chad treatment (as per usual) pics of her:
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

Anyways, I get there to her and she’s like ‘you like my outfit?’ I’m like ‘ye’ close the door and as we’re walking up the stairs slap her arse. She’s like ‘I’m so glad you liked it ,sex master’

Get to her room, immediately go over and kiss her, we make out for like 5-10 minutes then I say ‘get on your knees for me AND SUCK MY DICK LIKE A LOLIPOP!’

Then I fucked her against the wall in her room and BROKE THE BRICK WALL with my monsterous backshots, then on her desk (broke it as well) then on her bed(guess what? Yeah I broke it as well). Then she sucked me again. Then fucked more.

AND ITS HER MOM!?!?? And she standing there like this (manage to take a quick photo of her):
View attachment 3037039

She’s like ‘You have been hiding SUCH AN ENORMOUS AND SEXY dick from me sweetie?’ With an angry look on her face !!!
This bitch goes ‘Yes and what are you going to do about it’ so THEY START FIGHTING about who will get to suck my dick !!! So I ensure the ladies that they can both taste it at the same !! I legit fucked BOTH of them in the ass so hard it’s crazy and they both still went down on me after that wtf!
We fucked for 3 hours non stop. Sometimes fucking her mom’s pussy and then her ass they didn’t care they literally were down for anything!!
They went down on me so many times literally whenever I said. Best sex of my life I got legit Chad treatment.

They said i could be the new man of the house, I refused BUT they kept insisting and told me that it’s okay if I want to bring more women in the house , and build my own HAREM !!

Tales from Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, PseudoMaxxer, Arthur schopenhauer and 7 others
USERΝAME

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Latinolooksmaxxer and USERΝAME
Tales from masters underbelly

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, ascension and USERΝAME
Average BBC enthusiast experience

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

View attachment 3037039

And then Donald Trump gave you a medal and everyone cheered and everything was lovely once agsin5

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: jué and USERΝAME
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

View attachment 3037039

@WishIwasLarping

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and USERΝAME
very good story nigga, although the one in my thread where I fuck a blonde is better:feelshah:

• +1
WWa26Vh4

Leaked Picture of OP

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, tombradylover, asdvek and 2 others
Read every letter

• Love it
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

View attachment 3037039

If you larp then at least larp with stacies
Not theye deformed subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and jué
Tales from the Hentai you're jerking of to

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and USERΝAME
You must have an insane ribcage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dokkaebi, ascension and USERΝAME
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

View attachment 3037039

Tales from the sewers of mumbai

• JFL
Bros tyler maher

• JFL
Tales from

You mog @WishIwasChico from Brighton to Aberdeen

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and WishIwasChico
Bragging rule? Needs to be back.

Least schizophrenic .org user

idk whats more sad you taking the time to write this fiction or me reading it despite knowing its fake after 10 seconds

• JFL
View attachment 3037042
View attachment 3037043

View attachment 3037039

Hahahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and ascension