Crazy slay story

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

Suddenly they all pulled out dildos and started pegging me in the ass, I kinda liked it but didn't wanna look like a faggot, so I quickly left and rubbed on out in the car before crying.

4th fap since Thursday night:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and not__cel
blud is not clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
It's really sad you had to wake up after this one, sounded like it was going good.

• +1
It's really sad you had to wake up after this one, sounded like it was going good.
Yeah the alarm was going off and I had to wake up to wagecuck. It sucks being a bouncer

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Gay and also fake

Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

Suddenly they all pulled out dildos and started pegging me in the ass, I kinda liked it but didn't wanna look like a faggot, so I quickly left and rubbed on out in the car before crying.

4th fap since Thursday night:feelshah:
Real chad would have done an 9some

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Real chad would get gang raped by indians

• +1