crazy some people will never get to experience this

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
That true feeling of love, when u acc like someone and just have your blood rushing, it makes you wanna do everything for that person, sad bro some people died and never got to experience this, I'll join them tho

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Suns9999, ryanlovestolooksmax and 7 others
I could care less about that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Suns9999, sb23 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, ryanlovestolooksmax, sb23 and 1 other person
bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sb23, NZb6Air and 1 other person
a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sb23 and NZb6Air
Same but at least once it would be cool to have that emotion tbh
It's a nice feeling but when you have it you get used to it and it feels like nothing after a while, especially because love is fabricated. Then when you lose it you're back to craving it again. You will never be happy just continue coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
It's a nice feeling but when you have it you get used to it and it feels like nothing after a while, especially because love is fabricated. Then when you lose it you're back to craving it again. You will never be happy just continue coping
I want to feel it once not continually man, I also already know I will never be happy, but I'm not coping, why would I do that now? I'll never have a gf but I don't really care I just want to not be asexual lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and sb23
I had such feelings but they disappeared after early 20s and no regrets about that. Ofc not completely devoid of feelings and I may have some sort of attachment to people who treat me good but never to the point of thinking about her a lot of time, seeing her face in girls who look like her and so on. It's especially bad if she doesn't have any feeling in return. And it's way better to feel emptier in that regard than suffering from oneitis syndrome.

• JFL
  • +1
I had such feelings but they disappeared after early 20s and no regrets about that. Ofc not completely devoid of feelings and I may have some sort of attachment to people who treat me good but never to the point of thinking about her a lot of time, seeing her face in girls who look like her and so on. It's especially bad if she doesn't have any feeling in return. And it's way better to feel emptier in that regard than suffering from oneitis syndrome.
Your right on the last part but wouldn't it be cool to have one person that always want you and vice versa? imagine having total trust over someone and you know they won't betray you, someone the opposite gender

• JFL
  • +1
Your right on the last part but wouldn't it be cool to have one person that always want you and vice versa? imagine having total trust over someone and you know they won't betray you, someone the opposite gender
You're living in delusion. Women don't always want you, their love is conditional. Even if you found someone who you could trust and they would never betray you it would be because you have certain things they want. Love is transactional.

• JFL
  • +1
That true feeling of love, when u acc like someone and just have your blood rushing, it makes you wanna do everything for that person, sad bro some people died and never got to experience this, I'll join them tho
Im going to live to 80 and never will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ryanlovestolooksmax and PeakIncels
You're living in delusion. Women don't always want you, their love is conditional. Even if you found someone who you could trust and they would never betray you it would be because you have certain things they want. Love is transactional.
kinda water

• JFL
  • +1
Happened to me at around 15. However with her going through teenage years, I watched her slowly deteriorate, and all those things I loved about her disappear.

• JFL
  • +1
For now I just want to fuck some pussies.

• JFL
  • +1
Happened to me at around 15. However with her going through teenage years, I watched her slowly deteriorate, and all those things I loved about her disappear.
sorry to hear bro, all girls are slut tbh, idk if I'll ever marry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sb23 and VHD
Maybe, but the chances are slim if you are non-nt and not a good looking. Media as been telling us since childhood that there is somebody for everyone, somebody you could fully trust wouldn't be afraid to expose your weaknesses to, but life is more brutal, people lie, cheat, betray all the time, throwing under a bus, and finding a long lasting mutual attraction is not trivial, and even long-term couples often stay together not because of "love feelings" but because it's a habit or because of kids/financial problems.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I experienced this, it was completely unrequited. Makes it even worse. Now I just take letrozole and never ever feel that. I'll never stop killing my sex drive. I will never have to experience that again haha, I win :p.

• +1
I experienced this, it was completely unrequited. Makes it even worse. Now I just take letrozole and never ever feel that. I'll never stop killing my sex drive. I will never have to experience that again haha, I win :p.
i just saw ur post on that other thread, we are not friends anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and PeakIncels
i just saw ur post on that other thread, we are not friends anymore
what post bhai. I can change for you I promise, just tell me what I did that was wrong.

• +1
"Based, What a legend"
I was saying this because I want every foid to die other than you as I can't stand breathing the same oxygen as foids who aren't you :heart:.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and PeakIncels
I was saying this because I want every foid to die other than you as I can't stand breathing the same oxygen as foids who aren't you :heart:.
lol what?

• +1
idk if this is cute or weird

• +1
Reactions: sb23
lol what?
wait I got mixed up jfl, I thought you were referring to the thread where 2 foids were killed by some guy and replied with based.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels and castizo
wait I got mixed up jfl, I thought you were referring to the thread where 2 foids were killed by some guy and replied with based.
yes, that was what i meant i didin't like what you said there

• +1
Reactions: sb23
@sb23 im still mad at u but ur kinda sweet lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and PeakIncels
@sb23 im still mad at u but ur kinda sweet lol
forgive him he is a genuinely good user don't hold grudge bro trust me it's the worst thing you can do in life

• +1
Reactions: castizo
forgive him he is a genuinely good user don't hold grudge bro trust me it's the worst thing you can do in life
I know i like him thats why i got kinda upset from what he said

• +1
I know i like him thats why i got kinda upset from what he said
makes sense bro but whatever it is, in general if the guy apologize after doing smt wrong don't hold grudge but I already told you that so whatever, keep this in mind😘

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
makes sense bro but whatever it is, in general if the guy apologize after doing smt wrong don't hold grudge but I already told you that so whatever, keep this in mind😘
kiss kiss pat pat

• Love it