Create eye halo with household items

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
First off, dont be an idiot and think it will turn your brown eyes blue, cause it wont. Thats determined by the gene OCA2 and genetic change is hard/impossible.

Second of all, dont cope with your own laziness by saying it doesnt work, before trying it.

Third of all, this is for my smart niggas out there so no tldr.

Alright, I stumbled on this when I was surfing two months ago, my eyes got verrry light, and I liked it, so I googled why that happened. The sun and salt water dry out your eyes, which makes them lighter. Now, you cant put salt water on the eyes for extended periods of time, since it is going to be irritated and you could catch a surfers eye. But turns out what you can do, and what has helped me a lot to make my eyes halo like crazy, is to apply a homemade mixture made from honey on the eyes. Its not going to change your colour, just lighten them up. How to make it? Simple:

1. Start by boiling 1 cup of water and 5 teaspoons of honey, stirring well.
  2. Let the mixture cool down completely.
  3. You can use this mixture as an eyewash, or use a sterilized eyedropper to put into your eyes directly.

You should try it, if you have brown eyes it might give you a hazelnut colour, not sure. I actually had success with it, and whiever is serious about looksmaxing should give this a shot.

Usually I have dark blue eyes.

Attachments

• 15665856954131229918001.jpg
    15665856954131229918001.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
just pour salt water in your eyes bro

maybe you should concentrate on growing your eyebrows than your eye color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
fucking retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wannabe6ft2, middayshowers and 2 others
Some honey is synthetic. JFl if someone goes blind

i can see red to the left of your iris

all this did was irritate your eyes
Actually, honey is used as a treatment for irritation
The red is cause I was surfing again today

just go blind theory,

nobody try this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround and justanothergymcell
Oh, great I got a high IQ - experts opinion from a random guy from the internet named chadpreetcel. Guess that makes all these medical studies useless then...

"A Double Blind Clinical Trial on the Efficacy of Honey Drop in Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis"
"This trial was designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of topical honey eye drops in patients with diagnosed VKC"

are u fucking retarded, that's to try to treat a disease

"A Double Blind Clinical Trial on the Efficacy of Honey Drop in Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis"
"This trial was designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of topical honey eye drops in patients with diagnosed VKC"

are u fucking retarded, that's to try to treat a disease
Id watch my mouth before I call anyone retarded if I cant even reed. "Designed to evaluate the efficacy *and* safety"
proceeds to pour molten honey into eyes
Stop phishing for reactions and read what I wrote you imbecile

just put sugar in your eye bro

im pretty sure this is legit, some honeys contain hydrogen peroxide which works as a bleaching agent for your eyes. only specific raw honeys may work such as honeydew honey, forest honey and manuka honey. if anybody is considering doing this you might want to read this link
it tells you how to do it but in a bit more detail. there is also other benefits as well as just lightening your eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ethnicsmatter, middayshowers and 1 other person
Just wear contacts.

There was an eye color lightening forum that is private now. They would use MSM water solutions as eye drops since it supposedly made the iris more permeable for melanin inhibitors to enter, and chamomile tea was the ideal melanin inhibitor, some people used honey diluted water.

It lightened peoples eye colors and some got a brown and hazel mix at least. Only person who made it to blue was busted for photoshoping but it took over a year of his pic being posted around a bunch of places before it was figured out.

It has been debated that the lightening effect is only a result of MSM increasing collagen in he eye and that collagen filters out R and G photons but not blue, some physics stuff I don't know about.
Glad I got one high iq response in this thread

Yeah, I'm not doing this.