Create the XI football formation of .org [GRAPHIC EDITORCELS GTFIH]

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Most valuable AM in Transfermarkt
Based on how a lot of users were caging, and liked the amnesia's fifa card of my avi.
3781297 1700806765666

I found it fun to make an 11a side formation with famous/popular users of mumbai.org
Kx1aakzpq9u61

(Currently active or non-active users)
Ofc, it would only apply to users that revealed their faces, However, someone that knows how to edit images like these is needed to create it, They could use the pic above as a template

You could share ideas of which users should be on the team, Some users that I would choose from what I remember (And fit the requirements):

- Blackgymmax
- Salludon
- James sapphire
- Badg
- Arvid
- Clavicular
- Orb? (Although he isnt an .org member, he is known inside the community)
- Loox

And others

Tags:
@Imretarded? @owlofathena

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta, maxxmclooks, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Crisick, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Approval Stamp.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Darkeningstar and twojei
@Gengar @emeraldglass bringing you in to bump it.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and emeraldglass
Team chemistry -1000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, owlofathena, twojei and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, maxxmclooks, owlofathena and 4 others
Let me give you a sticky.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
we need ehren too @nordsmog

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Ok we got this.

GK= dalitboss, goal guardian with legendary reflexes

CBs = ConfusedBolivian, Orc, they manhandle the enemy forwards

Fullbacks = Pei, LeonidasGui, running up and down the flanks, they know their job well

CMs = Veganist (c), Gengar, elite workdogs, the most important players of the team, everything starts from them

AM = MVP, the maestro of the team, cuts through the defense with magical balls, he's world class

WF = murdah, try2beme, they are black so they are very fast, its their natural position and they excel at it

CF = theBULL, tall post man with insane off the ball movement and crisp finishing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, wsada, try2beme and 8 others
Ok we got this.

Fullbacks = Pei, LeonidasGui, running up and down the flanks, they know their job well

CMs = Veganist (c), Gengar, elite workdogs, the most important players of the team, everything starts from them

AM = MVP, the maestro of the team, cuts through the defense with magical balls, he's world class

WF = murdah, try2beme, they are black so they are very fast, its their natural position and they excel at it

CF = theBULL, tall post man with insane off the ball movement and crisp finishing

The roided cbs as soon as the dalit strikers enter the box

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, ascension and Veganist
GK = @Whichever 6'6 athletic nigga we can find
RB = @_MVP_ (wILL SCARE any potential attackers when he runs at them and they see his face
CB = @MaghrebGator Very tall gymmaxxed, will head away and scare any manlets running towards our goal
CB = @Blackgymmax Tyrone will push and bully any manlet strikers from the opposing team
LB = @threallegend 6'4 will stop any attacking manlets, all corners/freekicks will be blocked due to tall mogger defense

CAM: @emeraldglass
CAM: @NumbThePain
CDM: @Jason Voorhees
Staff team in the middle, experts at jerking each other off aka "tiki-taka".

LW: @Clavicular
RW: @pneumocystosis
ST: @the BULL (Unstoppable freight train)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, wsada, owlofathena and 5 others
this is some serious bullshit ngl

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
can I be striker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and ascension
Based on how a lot of users were caging, and liked the amnesia's fifa card of my avi.
View attachment 3056873
I found it fun to make an 11a side formation with famous/popular users of mumbai.org
View attachment 3056880
Ofc, it would only apply to users that revealed their faces, However, someone that knows how to edit images like these is needed to create it, They could use the pic above as a template

You could share ideas of which users should be on the team, Some users that I would choose from what I remember (And fit the requirements):

- Blackgymmax
- Salludon
- James sapphire
- Badg
- Arvid
- Clavicular
- Loox

And others

Tags:
Meee plssss

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
RB = @_MVP_ (wILL SCARE any potential attackers when he runs at them and they see his face
CB = @MaghrebGator Very tall gymmaxxed, will head away and scare any manlets running towards our goal
CB = @Blackgymmax Tyrone will push and bully any manlet strikers from the opposing team
LB = @threallegend 6'4 will stop any attacking manlets, all corners/freekicks will be blocked due to tall mogger defense

2 CAMs is crazy bruv

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and descension
@RealFunkyFlamingo must be included

Can someone explain who james sapphire is

I'm voting for @6ft4 as a goalkeeper. He's tall and NT

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
where the fuck is brahminboss

• +1
Reactions: ascension
View attachment 3056873
View attachment 3056880

- Blackgymmax
- Salludon
- James sapphire
- Badg
- Arvid
- Clavicular
- Loox

And others

Tags:

I made that Amnesia card jfl

@ascension @forevergymcelling

He's gotta be a defender imo, can clear crosses coming into the box and keep an eye on the attackers at the same time (iykyk)
@ilovetakis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ilovetakis
4-2-3-1
GK: James Sapphire, goalkeepers have got to be Crazy

LB: @RealFunkyFlamingo , put him in One of the least important roles, plays only for the cameras to see if he ascends in live Television

CB: @FutureSlayer 6'3 and Italian Defenders have Always been the best
CB: @St.TikTokcel , Defenders Need to be tall but 155cm or 190cm it's the same shit anyway

RB: @Clavicular failed doping test After the game, got banned for 3 years

CDM: @subhumanchad /aka Badg96 , we Need some hyperactive guy Who doesnt let the enemies breathe, Kanté esque.
CDM: @Pei @LeonidasGui just stressing the enemies asking about Barrett maxilla

LW: @Blackgymmax Average Black winger Who only dribbles and puts IG stories with rap music

CAM: @forevermirin , average inconsistent tekky baller, visits the forum every 2 weeks nowadays, Lost his consistency.

RW: SAINT Hamudi, High Power shot, shooting blackpill bombs like Hulk's freekicks

ST: @the BULL 6'5 stallion, Bobo Vieri Regen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, irkkedmulatto, wsada and 1 other person
Ok we got this.

Im literally 10% black and 10% white, but i fw this

How the fuck am i not there

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Darkeningstar
Glazing thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Darkeningstar and ChadOrDeath
Btw I’m fastest kid and highest jump in my school

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Thanks bhai Masha Allah

My vote for goalkeeper is @Orc His back and frame will cover all the goal, in case he botches a save there will always be some hope

Striker is always @wsada It's an insult not putting him there by now after all the Ronaldo publicity also he is a Mid HTN for anyone who rated him so he can be used as an image for sponsors

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and wsada
View attachment 3056873
View attachment 3056880

- Blackgymmax
- Salludon
- James sapphire
- Badg
- Arvid
- Clavicular
- Loox

And others

Tags:
@Zeta would def fit the requirements

also me:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
View attachment 3056873
View attachment 3056880

- Blackgymmax
- Salludon
- James sapphire
- Badg
- Arvid
- Clavicular
- Loox

And others

Tags:
agreed on everyone except clavicular

cringe
Ok we got this.

too cringe

Ronaldo

Probably the first one besides mine that has been made, The position can be changed depending in the organization of the XI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back