Created a fresh Tinder account and used Salludon in UK. Here’s the result.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Nothing to see tbh. Around 15 likes from gay guys such as Freddie, Callum, Josh etc…
No foid so far.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, ropemax, It'snotover and 10 others
why have you set preferences to all?

2020 was 3 years ago (that’s a long time ago)

When one phenos smv goes up others go down

Higher Asian smv post covid = lower smv for other phenos

Soon they’ll takeover whites (if they haven’t already)

Just be a 5’4 Filipino kpoop maxxer theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24444
Getting men isn't hard. I turned on the men and women option when I was fishing in curryland and in 5 minutes I got 15 dudes all ranging from lightskin htns to lightskin chadpreets. This was all in delhi. Idk why some people say "gay men are pickier" , if I was gay I literally wouldn't be a virgin.

No wonder all women think they are hot shit when they can go on tinder and feel desirable in 5 min and get a bunch of decent looking dudes hitting on them. no homo even I felt the same way.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
I literally get 100 likes from men per every 1 like I get from a woman on those shit apps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Getting men isn't hard. I turned on the men and women option when I was fishing in curryland and in 5 minutes I got 15 dudes all ranging from lightskin htns to lightskin chadpreets. This was all in delhi. Idk why some people say "gay men are pickier" , if I was gay I literally wouldn't be a virgin.

No wonder all women think they are hot shit when they can go on tinder and feel desirable in 5 min and get a bunch of decent looking dudes hitting on them. no homo even I felt the same way.
What type of pajeetas did u match with?

What type of pajeetas did u match with?
i only matched with 2 pajeetas. One brown stacypreetlite, who then proceeded to unmatch me in like 1 min, couldnt even send a single message in :lul::lul::lul::lul: and a low tier, chubby, bug eyed, brown becky who i had a whole ass convo with about how she was so excited about going to study in Germany soon (we all know whats really gonna happen :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:). I tried calling her out about telling her that i knew what she was doing, and she quickly tried denying it saying that she wants to be "around indian faces". JUST FUCKING LOL I WAS LIKE, "YOU LITERALLY ALEADY ARE LMAO WTF? You dont need to fly all the way to germany to be "around indian faces". And you cant even use the i want to go study in a "good" univsersity excuse (she tried to use that card) cause you literally live in fucking delhi which is the capital of india and obviously has the most highest tier quality univsersities in the country lmfao wtf??? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:".

I swear Indian women (and women in general) are honestly the most cowardly and pathetic liars ive ever come across. They really think i dont know everything that they do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
i only matched with 2 pajeetas. One brown stacypreetlite, who then proceeded to unmatch me in like 1 min, couldnt even send a single message in :lul::lul::lul::lul: and a low tier, chubby, bug eyed, brown becky who i had a whole ass convo with about how she was so excited about going to study in Germany soon (we all know whats really gonna happen :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:). I tried calling her out about telling her that i knew what she was doing, and she quickly tried denying it saying that she wants to be "around indian faces". JUST FUCKING LOL I WAS LIKE, "YOU LITERALLY ALEADY ARE LMAO WTF? You dont need to fly all the way to germany to be "around indian faces". And you cant even use the i want to go study in a "good" univsersity excuse (she tried to use that card) cause you literally live in fucking delhi which is the capital of india and obviously has the most highest tier quality univsersities in the country lmfao wtf??? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:".

I swear Indian women (and women in general) are honestly the most cowardly and pathetic liars ive ever come across. They really think i dont know everything that they do.
Have any screenshots of the women? I'll share my matches from my Lahore experiment if you want :forcedsmile:

Have any screenshots of the women? I'll share my matches from my Lahore experiment if you want :forcedsmile:
This was over a year ago and unfortunately ive replaced my phone like 2 times since then since i broke both :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, i made a thread about this actually

• +1