creatine at 14?

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

james/sapphire
should i start taking creatine, 14 years old 174 cm 62 kg, creatine increases dyhidrotestosterone (DHT) but igf1 works bad with high levels of dyhidrotestosterone. idk i saw it somewhere. also taking:
L arginine
L orthinine
L lysine
ashwaganda
( bought boron but idk if i should use it )
magnesium + zinc (buying magnesium glycenate or whatever soon)
vitamin d 10k iu daily
vitamine k2 (forgot the dosage)

i live in the netherlands so getting heightmogged by females aswell:feelswah::feelswah: but i know that dht is good in puberty. pls help

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Solution
itzyaboyJJ
thank you bro, but how about the thing with dht and igf1?
wont creatine lower my serum igf1 levels?
Just eat meat and dairy for igf1 and creatine for dht
And get good sleep so magnesium and ashwaganda before you sleep for increase hgh/igf1 test dht
Sleep Is where it’s body repairs it’s self
And make sure u are getting ur vitamins minerals through food it’s always better than a supplement but d3 and magnesium are a exception since it’s hard to get through ur diet
should i start taking creatine, 14 years old 174 cm 62 kg, creatine increases dyhidrotestosterone (DHT) but igf1 works bad with high levels of dyhidrotestosterone. idk i saw it somewhere. also taking:
L arginine
L orthinine
L lysine
ashwaganda
vitamin d 10k iu daily

i live in the netherlands so getting heightmogged by females aswell:feelswah::feelswah: but i know that dht is good in puberty. pls help
Trt and Dht now

• JFL
42760.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs, 97baHater and itzyaboyJJ
You can just get those amino acids u listed first from meat and dairy no need for supplements
Vitamin d3&k2 and magnesium is great since it’s pretty hard to get through ur diet
Boron you can get through raisins
Zinc you can get from meat
And ashwaganda is good too 1500-3000 mg
And yeah creatine is good 5-10 grams

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and _looksmaxxer_
You can just get those amino acids u listed first from meat and dairy no need for supplements
Vitamin d3&k2 and magnesium is great since it’s pretty hard to get through ur diet

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and itzyaboyJJ
What happened to your mod status nigga:feelshah:

• JFL
And get good sleep so magnesium and ashwaganda before you sleep for increase hgh/igf1 test dht
And make sure u are getting ur vitamins minerals through food it’s always better than a supplement but d3 and magnesium are a exception since it’s hard to get through ur diet

• Love it
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
Solution
thank you for the serious answer bro, appreciate it.

• Love it
Eat liver for copper because you are taking zinc and it reduces copper, it also has vitamin a which will ensure you have good thyroid and not vitamin A deficiency which is bad.
Liver also has plenty of b vitamins, iron and cholesterol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and itzyaboyJJ
Eat liver for copper because you are taking zinc and it reduces copper, it also has vitamin a which will ensure you have good thyroid and not vitamin A deficiency which is bad.
Yeah liver is a super food

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and Donkeyballs
Yeah liver is a super food
ah yes, i eat it once in a while, is once a week too much if i push my mom to cook it?
also how about moringa for overal health and iodine for thyroid?

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and itzyaboyJJ
ah yes, i eat it once in a while, is once a week too much if i push my mom to cook it?
Once per week is fine or eat liver in the amount as you which
also how about moringa for overal health and iodine for thyroid?
Idk much about moringa except that it has a lot of potassium and people use it to reduce bloat.

You can supplement some iodine if you want or eat more seafood which also has idoine.
The reason why vitamin a is important is because Vit A deficiency also causes iodine deficiency in the thyroid because it reduces iodine uptake. But vit a deficiency is more rare compared to iodine deficiency

• Love it
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
Once per week is fine or eat liver in the amount as you which

Idk much about moringa except that it has a lot of potassium and people use it to reduce bloat.

You can supplement some iodine if you want or eat more seafood which also has idoine.
The reason why vitamin a is important is because Vit A deficiency also causes iodine deficiency in the thyroid because it reduces iodine uptake. But vit a deficiency is more rare compared to iodine deficiency
ah okay, i'll take your advice bro. thank you

L arginine
L orthinine
L lysine
ashwaganda
vitamin d 10k iu daily

your body will fall into cardiac arrest and you will have multiple aneurysms whilst having a stroke.