Creatine face bloat

lightskinmaxxer

lightskinmaxxer

Iron
I’ve been taking Creatine for like 2 years now. Low body fat %, relatively lean face but feel like it could be leaner. I’m stopping taking Creatine today as I’ve heard it can cause facial bloat and is a looksmin. Will I see noticeable improvements in how lean my face is?

nah subtle improvement at best

• +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer
It bloats me. Just wait like a week for it to leave your body and see the difference.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and lightskinmaxxer
Just eat eggs g

It bloats me. Just wait like a week for it to leave your body and see the difference.
Alright hope I can even just see a slight difference

Creatine does not cause bloat bro. You are bloated because of high BF% or no bones.

Better than creatine and doesn’t make u look like a bloated pig g
"No, eggs don't contain significant amounts of creatine. On average, a large egg contains around 4 milligrams of creatine, which is minimal compared to red meat and fish."

Complete myth. I have been on creatine for about a year and I am not bloated at all
im a month into training, lifts and strength consistently going up should I use creatine?

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
im a month into training, lifts and strength consistently going up should I use creatine?
I’ve gained significant muscle whilst being on it. But I can’t say I wouldn’t have gained that without the use of Creatine. I’m just testing to see if I notice any differences in water retention in face without it.

I would say try it, if you don’t see changes in face, great and you can carry on using. The hair loss stuff is bs.

I’ve gained significant muscle whilst being on it. But I can’t say I wouldn’t have gained that without the use of Creatine. I’m just testing to see if I notice any differences in water retention in face without it.

I would say try it, if you don’t see changes in face, great and you can carry on using. The hair loss stuff is bs.
i used it for a few weeks last year but I quit the gym within 3 weeks so idk if it works

yeah ur right, I noticed no change in hair on it and I have long hair I can track, I need to fix my diet rn mostly I'm eating too much protein and too less carbs and fibre... literally living off protein and fats primarily

Yes. Creatine has made my physique better and I am stronger with it. Someone I know went from 80kg bench to 100kg after using creatine

Yes. Creatine has made my physique better and I am stronger with it. Someone I know went from 80kg bench to 100kg after using creatine
thats incredible ngl, im weak af i started this month as a beginner benching only 30kg, now at the end of the month I'm doing 45kg

my goal is to hit 135lb/60kg by end of summer break and 100kg by december-january

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Bloat is caused by subcutaneous water retention. Creatine causes intramuscular water retention.

Bloat is caused by subcutaneous water retention. Creatine causes intramuscular water retention.
May sound retarded but could it store more water in Buccinator muscles in cheeks?

thats incredible ngl, im weak af i started this month as a beginner benching only 30kg, now at the end of the month I'm doing 45kg

my goal is to hit 135lb/60kg by end of summer break and 100kg by december-january
are 45kg pr or 8-10 reps

are 45kg pr or 8-10 reps
2 sets 6-7 reps

dont have spotter so I increase 5lb at a time when attempting heavier weight

going to attempt 100lb next chest day

Wondering that too tbh
I’m starting creatine tomorrow, last time I used it was 3 years ago :hnghn:

Back when the bicep veins were popping and shit

I’m starting creatine tomorrow, last time I used it was 3 years ago :hnghn:

Back when the bicep veins were popping and shit
It wont magically make your veins pop if they’re not already popping now. I’ve stopped taking it and see no no difference in physique, maybe even look a bit better. Even more of a shredder now.

It works differently for different people. When I start taking it, it's instant +3 kg of water stored in muscles 2 weeks after I start. If that's the case for you, you will see some debloat (if you do have facial muscles to store that water). If not then I don't think it'll change much. My friend doesn't really see much effect taking it, so discontinuing doesn't do anything to him either.