Creatine

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

Iron
Do I stop taking creatine? I have seen some small differences in the gym but my before and after creatine face photos have differences. I feel more bloated in the face but idk if its placebo.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Do I stop taking creatine? I have seen some small differences in the gym but my before and after creatine face photos have differences. I feel more bloated in the face but idk if its placebo.
placebo, you are dumb fuck I dont wanna explain further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and Alexios
It doesn't do shit

what gym sups does ahave an effect or do u need roids to see a difference
Natty stuff does fuck all. The most meaningful thing will just be macronutrients/calories as a natty because those actually influence the hormones that you would be using when roiding. Testosterone is boosted most meaningfully by CALORIES. IGF-1 is boosted most by CALORIES, carbs, proteins, saturated fats, etc.
Creatine won't do shit compared to an extra 250kcals a day

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Take creatine to gain muscle. You can always stop taking it for a week or two when you want to start talking to girls.

placebo, you are dumb fuck I dont wanna explain further.
fuck u it did bloat me heres me on vs off creatine boyo
IMG 4464
IMG 4424

Creatine works. It also messes with your immune system. Every time I started using it I got an Instant cold back in my powerlifting days. Sick as a dog for a week every single time but greatly reduced DOMS and better muscle recovery. I feel like isolated creatine monohydrate is bad for the gut and immune system

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125