Creating a dating app using Personality typing

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I know this sounds like the most bluepilled idea ever, but hear me out.

- Foids: Quite a few foids love to obsess about themselves. They like to feel like special snowflakes, diagnose themselves with mental illnesses, talk about their "traumas" etc etc. And contrary to .org opinions, a lot of foids want to find LTRs (with chad) so they will give this app a try after being pumped and dumped too many times in the past.

- Men: There are billions of men who want to fuck, millions of simps and incels. Getting enough men to use a dating app will be the easiest thing ever.

- Personality determination: How will the personality of the users be determined? Will they need to take a 30minute long test? No, the app could use chatgpt, or more high iq Artificial intelligence (that will soon be released) that can analyze their chat histories and classify their personality (big five, subtypes, mbti, CFT, enneagram) with no effort. In 2023 there are already tools that do a very similar thing. Currently we would however still need to let the AI ask a few follow-up questions, but the whole sign up process will be way way easier than taking an autistic test, it might even be a fun process. The technology is pretty much here already.

- The matching algorithm will consist of two parts:
1) A rule based matchmaking algorithm that pairs people with the most compatible personality.
2) An AI that analyzes your attractiveness (initially those will be humans (poorcels on .org or mechanicalturk.com) who manually rate each user and get small compensation in return). Once there exist AIs that are good enough, that part can be automated.

Now comes the genius part: The personality theme is actually just a marketing gag, and the algorithm is 95 percent purely looks based. Meaning that male chads and chadlites are getting matched with all women. And uglier males are matched with other males and occasionally with mid tier beckies. In that way, they will get their occasional dopamine and they get addicted to the app. We add some bot accounts (chatgpt) that start convos with them and they will be hooked (The frequency with which they get these dopamine inducing notifications are mathematically calculated in order to make them as addicted as possible. Some premium features will be available as well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, rand anon, LiteralCaucasian and 3 others

- Foids: Quite a few foids love to obsess about themselves. They like to feel like special snowflakes, diagnose themselves with mental illnesses, talk about their "traumas" etc etc. And contrary to .org opinions, a lot of foids want to find LTRs (with chad) so they will give this app a try after being pumped and dumped too many times in the past.

- Men: There are billions of men who want to fuck, millions of simps and incels. Getting enough men to use a dating app will be the easiest thing ever.

- Personality determination: How will the personality of the users be determined? Will they need to take a 30minute long test? No, the app could use chatgpt, or more high iq Artificial intelligence (that will soon be released) that can analyze their chat histories and classify their personality (big five, subtypes, mbti, CFT, enneagram) with no effort. In 2023 there are already tools that do a very similar thing. Currently we would however still need to let the AI ask a few follow-up questions, but the whole sign up process will be way way easier than taking an autistic test, it might even be a fun process. The technology is pretty much here already.

1) A rule based matchmaking algorithm that pairs people with the most compatible personality.
2) An AI that analyzes your attractiveness (initially those will be humans (poorcels on .org or mechanicalturk.com) who manually rate each user and get small compensation in return). Once there exist AIs that are good enough, that part can be automated.

Now comes the genius part: The personality theme is actually just a marketing gag, and the algorithm is 95 percent purely looks based. Meaning that male chads and chadlites are getting matched with all women. And uglier males are matched with other males and occasionally with mid tier beckies. In that way, they will get their occasional dopamine and they get addicted to the app. We add some bot accounts (chatgpt) that start convos with them and they will be hooked (The frequency with which they get these dopamine inducing notifications are mathematically calculated in order to make them as addicted as possible. Some premium features will be available as well.
The app Boo matches you on personality. It's full of LTB whales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and alriodai
I
Christina Bloom was gonna release an app that did exactly that in 2014 but she died of breast cancer before its release.

FindYourFaceMate

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
The app Boo matches you on personality. It's full of LTB whales.
ye niggas cope with theses apps like op thinking they gonna find an attractivr girl or cute one but nah its just sheboons

• +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life
no foids would use personality based dating app

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Mouthbreath

Foids should be only matched with their looksmatch.

Christina Bloom was gonna release an app that did exactly that in 2014 but she died of breast cancer before its release.

FindYourFaceMate
Yeah thanks for the insight. 2014 was kind of the age before useful AI, so now we're in a completely different realm of possibilities. Btw I see many gl girls on boo? Maybe they're fake. The app seems interesting, have you used it in the past? IT seems like the women outweight the males on that app which is quite rare.

Did you read what I said about the marketing gag? The idea of my app is to actually rate people based on their looks, but everyone thinks they're getting rated based on personality. Then employ some algorithms to make them our abused dogs so they will buy premium features.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Okay, do it then? If not, you don't truly believe in this idea and just talking to talk

Yeah thanks for the insight. 2014 was kind of the age before useful AI, so now we're in a completely different realm of possibilities. Btw I see many gl girls on boo? Maybe they're fake. The app seems interesting, have you used it in the past? IT seems like the women outweight the males on that app which is quite rare.

Did you read what I said about the marketing gag? The idea of my app is to actually rate people based on their looks, but everyone thinks they're getting rated based on personality. Then employ some algorithms to make them our abused dogs so they will buy premium features.
JFL, Boo UK is full of subhumans and LTBs. @WishIwasChico

I'll give it a read right now.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
no foids would use personality based dating app
Pretty sure they would. Also the app will be about making friendships in the first place. And once a few people are hooked, word of mouth will convince the initial skeptics.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Xangsane
Pretty sure they would. Also the app will be about making friendships in the first place. And once a few people are hooked, word of mouth will convince the initial skeptics.
And Boo seems to be mostly foids.

ye niggas cope with theses apps like op thinking they gonna find an attractivr girl or cute one but nah its just sheboons
@Xangsane

These profile pictures look decent. Good enough for literally billions of men. If you think most men wouldnt want to fuck a ltb in a heartbeat you haven't seen anything. Even they get showered in compliments constantly.

Also it looks like you didnt read my thread and you think that I'm literally fucking building an app just to match people with myself? I'm not getting your point? I'm posting this in money making and success. I want to milk simps and make them my abused little dogs and become a millionaire, that's all I want.

Last edited:
  • +1
No one cares.its only looks

@Xangsane

These profile pictures look decent. Good enough for literally billions of men. If you think most men wouldnt want to fuck a ltb in a heartbeat you haven't seen anything. Even they get showered in compliments constantly.

Also it looks like you didnt read my thread and you think that I'm literally fucking building an app just to match people with myself? I'm not getting your point? I'm posting this in money making and success. I want to milk simps and make them my abused little dogs and become a millionaire, that's all I want.
Foids go on these apps to find an LTR so all you're doing is just milking lads for more money from their wallets (paying for premium to get more matches that want to fuck) just like any other app

Foids go on these apps to find an LTR so all you're doing is just milking lads for more money from their wallets (paying for premium to get more matches that want to fuck) just like any other app
Well making money off of simps is the main point. But I actually like this idea, because it's not just a cash grab. This app might actually establish deep and long connections between two people. Please give me your honest realistic opinion after you read everything which I wrote.

• +1
how about a dating app where I get untouched 14 year old jb and she gets to be a housewife instead of a cumdump?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
anyway if you want I can make this for you only 10 grand

how about a dating app where I get untouched 14 year old jb and she gets to be a housewife instead of a cumdump?
Interesting proposal. First problem: You need to create a value proposition. Why would the jbs sign up for this? Second problem: You need to obey age of consent, otherwise it will be taken down.

Tagging users who have posted about personality in the past: @Lone Wolf @Lihito @LiteralCaucasian @Moggie

What are your opinions? What are the pitfalls of this money-maxing idea?

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
5543.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Interesting proposal. First problem: You need to create a value proposition. Why would the jbs sign up for this? Second problem: You need to obey age of consent, otherwise it will be taken down.
age of consent to age of consent + 3 for each country, jb gets to ldar and cook a bit instead of having to go to school and other boring garbage. gets nice family gets food. payment model: large access fee + small monthly fee for men. people may need to get poorer for this to work optimally just look at Afghanistan. but maybe our friends at the world economic forum can help with that :feelshmm:

how is this not a sugar daddy app?
1. no used up old whores
2. ltr only

theres an app called boo which uses a similar idea, ive used and it's pointless and bad(for a 5'7 like me)

This is a nefarious way to spread the BlackPill to the people. I love it.

then the final step, put yourself on the app and match yourself with all the stacies

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

Tagging users who have posted about personality in the past: @Lone Wolf @Lihito @LiteralCaucasian @Moggie

What are your opinions? What are the pitfalls of this money-maxing idea?
There is already a niche market for this so your new idea could be welcomed. Go on google play and type MBTI or 16 personaltities dating apps.

Most of these apps have low user base but with right idea this shit could be a good moneymaxx idea

but again foids will be chad only

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath