Creative men who are physically unattractive are just as appealing as handsome, uncreative men

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
In the ruthless world of the mating game, plain-looking men instinctively know that being funny, smart or poetic helps to compensate for a less-than-stellar exterior. That gut feeling has now gained scientific validation from an unusual study published Wednesday. Average-looking men become more alluring when women sense the man has an imaginative spark, it found.
But for women, sadly, there may not be the same boost. Indeed, one experiment suggests that less attractive women even worsen their mating chances if they show mental agility.

This should be lifefuel for all the ugly guys: become creative and you'll be seen just as appealing as the handsome guys!
60872768-2499-11e7-a553-18fc4dcb5811_1280x720_090414.JPG
quentin-tarantino-actress-mira-sorvino.jpg
article-2061520-0ECCE5A700000578-385_468x546.jpg
5649dcbec03c0e2818049e61.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Limbo, PrisonMike and 15 others
Only applies if you can get fame and money out of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9852 and 28 others
in other words status maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, PrisonMike, thotbuster3000 and 14 others
Only applies if you can get fame and money out of it
in other words status maxing
Yeah, maybe, but you still get a better status if you are a recognized, gifted artist, writer, film director, musician, etc., than let's say a known CEO or businessman to a big, influential but "boring" company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
no creativity for your face

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Those women all look repulsed by those men. They are only with them for status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Limbo, Deleted member 5385 and 10 others
i've said a lot of times that nichemaxxing/fashionmaxxing is the best looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecaste, Gayalienmax and Deleted member 6873
Those women all look repulsed by those men. They are only with them for status
true except the last one, and that guy even though he has ridiculous dumbo ears had actually a face with decent bone growth, plus he was a singer of very romantic songs => huge smv boost

however he is a true exception to psl in many ways, don't think he would be popular with foids today standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah, maybe, but you still get a better status if you are a recognized, gifted artist, writer, film director, musician, etc., than let's say a known CEO or businessman to a big, influential but "boring" company.

Elon Musk dated Stacy Amber Heard, and he's a businessman, not an artist or film director.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
In the ruthless world of the mating game, plain-looking men instinctively know that being funny, smart or poetic helps to compensate for a less-than-stellar exterior. That gut feeling has now gained scientific validation from an unusual study published Wednesday. Average-looking men become more alluring when women sense the man has an imaginative spark, it found.
But for women, sadly, there may not be the same boost. Indeed, one experiment suggests that less attractive women even worsen their mating chances if they show mental agility.

This should be lifefuel for all the ugly guys: become creative and you'll be seen just as appealing as the handsome guys!
one day you niggas will realize why frued hated poetry out of jealousy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8765
Elon Musk dated Stacy Amber Heard, and he's a businessman, not an artist or film director.
just be a billionaire bro, just get a hairtransplant, just own a rocket company, a car company, just invent paypal bro...

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PrisonMike, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
just be a billionaire bro, just get a hairtransplant, just own a rocket company, a car company, just invent paypal bro...
You can do it too bro!

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, BigBoy and Subhuman Philtrum

Zuckerberg is a billionare, and yet his wife is unattractive. Most likely because he's very ugly. If you look at least average, money or status can make you more appealing to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 8765
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Zuckerberg is a billionare, and yet his wife is unattractive. Most likely because he's very ugly. If you look at least average, money or status can make you more appealing to women.
He genuinely loves his wife.

Elon Musk is semi good looking. He’s a high tier normie facially and he’s tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
ALL THOSE UGLY FUCKS ARE JEWS AND THE FOIDS ARE RUPLSED BY THEIR HOOKED NOSES 👃

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Nichepill boyos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Patient A
Amber Heard is a basically a gold digger, that's the type of women CEOs and businessmen usually attract.

However, Elon Musk is also a rather unusual case, because he would also fit in the creative type, he's involved with cutting edge technology that makes people dream of a better future: electric cars, space exploration, artificial intelligence, brain interfaces, etc... Steve Jobs was also similar - he transformed technology from something boring and nerdy to a cool, exciting and sexy thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and Deleted member 6341
Elon Musk is semi good looking. He’s a high tier normie facially and he’s tall
Sure but he has no SMV, when was the last time you’ve ever heard of a girl having a poster of Elon Musk in their bedroom, exactly.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Money, status, creativity, humor etc only accentuate the betabux appeal in women's dual mating strategy. Creativity is an alternative to exchanging material resources for sex, used by men to show that they'd make a better dad, while women's raw sexual desire is driven entirely towards cads.

It will never be repeated enough, casual sex is the only metric to gauge attractiveness. Some women might even cheat with these creative/rich/high-status men but only as a monkey-branching tactic, while they would cheat with Chad without expecting anything in return other than his warm potent seed.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 8765
its not lifefuel because most chads I know have good personality so they have no difference to normies trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8765
I frauded being a "professional painter" (Abstract painting) once, for a few weeks.

I was doing painting as a hobby, for myself; the results were ok I guess, but I had some time on my hands at that time, so I decided to churn out canvas paintings like there was no tomorrow (I was doing Abstract, but I knew I was doing poor quality work on purpose, it just so happens that it's far too easy to con people with Abstract painting, even the connoisseurs, once you get your foot in the door, and that your reputation does all the legwork), without the habitual method or rigor, or even inspiration, that I tried to put in my other work.

First my intent was to treat it like an experiment, expose my work, and see how people reacted, if they found a depth, or a cachet, to my work, that obviously wasn't there.

All I was doing was act like I knew my shit.

I had connections in the field, so basically my reputation preceded me, and, I guess, influenced other people's on my work, once I tried to sell it.

So yeah, in the end I could have "gifted" the paintings to the local municipality, that would probably have exposed them in the City Hall gallery, there for everyone to see.

I guess I was too ashamed for that, so I got rid of it (I kept a couple of them) by selling them out to two local Art patrons, that I had previously tried to fool (and succeeded I guess), who really liked the work

Point being, nothing; I'm still not Chadlite, after faking being an actual artist

• +1
I frauded being a "professional painter" (Abstract painting) once, for a few weeks.

I was doing painting as a hobby, for myself; the results were ok I guess, but I had some time on my hands at that time, so I decided to churn out canvas paintings like there was no tomorrow (I was doing Abstract, but I knew I was doing poor quality work on purpose, it just so happens that it's far too easy to con people with Abstract painting, even the connoisseurs, once you get your foot in the door, and that your reputation does all the legwork), without the habitual method or rigor, or even inspiration, that I tried to put in my other work.

First my intent was to treat it like an experiment, expose my work, and see how people reacted, if they found a depth, or a cachet, to my work, that obviously wasn't there.

All I was doing was act like I knew my shit.

I had connections in the field, so basically my reputation preceded me, and, I guess, influenced other people's on my work, once I tried to sell it.

So yeah, in the end I could have "gifted" the paintings to the local municipality, that would probably have exposed them in the City Hall gallery, there for everyone to see.

I guess I was too ashamed for that, so I got rid of it (I kept a couple of them) by selling them out to two local Art patrons, that I had previously tried to fool (and succeeded I guess), who really liked the work

Point being, nothing; I'm still not Chadlite, after faking being an actual artist
Art, is as much if not more. Building name/fame. than it's quality.
It's perception, human perceptions. That decides how an artist is value, sold.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Soalian
Art, is as much if not more. Building name/fame. than it's quality.
It's perception, human perceptions. That decides how an artist is value, sold.
You would be amazed, how correctly can real art amateurs/connoisseurs assess the quality of a painting, just from looking at it, and separate the good from the bad, or the fake;

where the untrained eye will have a hard time distinguishing between good, and poor quality work

But you're right; in the Art world, reputation and name will halo you, and your work

I wrote 27 comics, have woodworking shop, youtube channel, creative and all aspects in life and i never kissed nor fucked a girl, i will probably stay alone for the rest of my life.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Limbo
I wrote 27 comics, have woodworking shop, youtube channel, creative and all aspects in life and i never kissed nor fucked a girl, i will probably stay alone for the rest of my life.
How many did you approach?

How many did you approach?
Zero.

Do you really think he has time for that?

How do you think those 27 comics are going to write themselves?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
jestermaxx, statusmaxx and betabuxx so you too can get cucked by a homeless chad with 0 talents and a sub 90 iq

but for real though if you're above average and you learn guitar and how to sing and shit, stuff goes good for you

• +1
And he cucked Jhonny Depp by having a threesome with his wife and her friend Cara Delavigne. Brutal status pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, BigBoy and Soalian
Has this rumor been verified?
It's kinda impossible that either Amber Heard, Cara Delevingne or Elon Musk would ever admit that, the rumor comes from Jhonny Depp and from some paparazzi who saw Heard and Delevingne going to Elon Musk's house.

HAHAHA JUST MONEYMAX AND BETABUX

Let's be honest Zuck has yellow fever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Has this rumor been verified?
It's kinda impossible that either Amber Heard, Cara Delevingne or Elon Musk would ever admit that, the rumor comes from Jhonny Depp and from some paparazzi who saw Heard and Delevingne going to Elon Musk's house.

Lmao what a whore. Fucking James Franco and having a threesome with Elon Musk in Depp's house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, BigBoy and Soalian
What sort of Comics do you write?
I've seen your name around, since the first time I logged in to this forum, so I expect nothing, and everything, and all the trolling, from you on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Lmao what a whore. Fucking James Franco and having a threesome with Elon Musk in Depp's house.
And yet, Cara Delevingne seems to be revered on this forum, like she's the second cuming of God.

(She was the first cuming of God actually)

• Hmm...
And yet, Cara Delevingne seems to be revered on this forum, like she's the second cuming of God.

(She was the first cuming of God actually)
Says who? Ive never heard of her till now.