CREEPY Lookmax lore (disturbing AF)

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
There’s some really creepy lore behind your favorite Men’s “improvement” forum…

…watch at your own risk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 6’1cel, Deleted member 14262 and 64 others
@DivineBeing @gamma @kjsbdfiusdf @inferiorpispot234

first

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Rest in piss Griff Littlehale

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
8904.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He prob hung himself after he was suspended from UToledo for shit he posted
I just read the website someone made for him

are there any updates after that

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I just read the website someone made for him

are there any updates after that
I think he got suspended and my friend TP’d his house but other than that nothing really

@n0rthface
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Idontknowlol
@.👽.

reminder this friendless permatruecel shitskin faggot’s cortisol is too high to reply to the brutal truth

0365E18F 5DB4 4418 A6FC 143C7A9006E6
0DEA4A94 08AB 41E2 A798 0E62E29A6300

E90223B5 8B74 4528 8245 9EE07550B028

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Shrek2OnDvD, .👽. and 2 others
@n0rthface
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Idontknowlol
@.👽.

reminder this friendless permatruecel shitskin faggot’s cortisol is too high to reply to the brutal truth

View attachment 1510934View attachment 1510935

View attachment 1510936
Thanks 4 bump boyo

Thanks 4 bump boyo
lol at the fact u don’t even try to deny the fact it’s over anymore

you accepted your fate as a subhuman shitskin and i respect it tbh

atleast u are aware of the fact u will never get girls or mog anything:feelskek::feelskek: admirable sentience for a currycel. you accepted that you are and will forever be a subhuman worthless shitskin that nobody will ever respect or take seriously.

1D55858C AE94 4A75 86EB 06788E92C4DC

FFCD0749 874E 4323 9925 E3F392EF2C51

E4D39783 7DDE 4848 A0D6 0DF8B52FCAF9

536E3E5F E123 475D B42F DDF44CBD423E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 16960, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
lol at the fact u don’t even try to deny the fact it’s over anymore

you accepted your fate as a subhuman shitskin and i respect it tbh

atleast u are aware of the fact u will never get girls or mog anything:feelskek::feelskek: admirable sentience for a currycel. you accepted that you are and will forever be a subhuman worthless shitskin that nobody will ever respect or take seriously.

View attachment 1510939
View attachment 1510940
View attachment 1510941
View attachment 1510944
why do you write so much literally you write entire college reports on me smh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I stopped reading weeks ago :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EasternRightWinger15, HOLYFUARK and 10 others
Nigga why do you write so much literally you write entire college reports on me smh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I stopped reading weeks ago :lul::lul::lul:
lol, you didnt stop reading because it’s too long. you stopped reading because it’s too brutal and your self esteem takes massive hits that you can never recover from when you read the brutal facts i write for you.

you are, after all, aware that you are a worthless, permanently truecel, permanently worthless shitskin right? you’re a joke and an abomination u low T little dick shitskin boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, ElySioNs and Deleted member
lol, you didnt stop reading because it’s too long. you stopped reading because it’s too brutal and your self esteem takes massive hits that you can never recover from when you read the brutal facts i write for you.

you are, after all, aware that you are a worthless, permanently truecel, permanently worthless shitskin right? you’re a joke and an abomination u low T little dick shitskin boy
Studying Page Turner GIF by US National Archives
Dnrd

@Vermilioncore we gonna get you out dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, EasternRightWinger15, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, justinzayn, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
okay first of all, who's the guy on the left? who tf is prettyboislime? who's moonblunt? who's Griffith littlehale? whyd he kill himself?
and as to the site, im planning on lessening the time spent on here, from now on, BOTB threads only, no offtopic rotting.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and ROTTING
holy fuck i forgot all about griff littlehale. it was before I joined, but still funny

okay first of all, who's the guy on the left? who tf is prettyboislime? who's moonblunt? who's Griffith littlehale? whyd he kill himself?
and as to the site, im planning on lessening the time spent on here, from now on, BOTB threads only, no offtopic rotting.
Griff littlehale was mainly a looksmax and less frequently a lookism poster who was habitually online. Talking about tens of thousands of posts accumulated within a few months. He was posting mainly in late 2018 - 2019. He was cocky and a douche and posted pics of himself trying to mog other users. He was eventually doxed, his account banned, and never really heard from again. I doubt he actually killed himself, theres a medium page from him with last posted content in july 2021. That's basically a synopsis, I personally only ever interacted with him like twice but other looksmax users can fill in more details.

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 16275
Vermillion part was funny

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Arcturus and Deleted member 16275
Griff littlehale was mainly a looksmax and less frequently a lookism poster who was habitually online. Talking about tens of thousands of posts accumulated within a few months. He was posting mainly in late 2018 - 2019. He was cocky and a douche and posted pics of himself trying to mog other users. He was eventually doxed, his account banned, and never really heard from again. I doubt he actually killed himself, theres a medium page from him with last posted content in july 2021. That's basically a synopsis, I personally only ever interacted with him like twice but other looksmax users can fill in more details.

@Nibba
and whos moonblunt?

be my mentor on this forum please :feelswow:

i am just a simple bluecel :feelsgood:

• +1
Creepy vid

• +1
Lurk more faggot :soy::soy::soy:

Just search his name on gg you can find an entire website dedicated to doxxing him jfl

Hi.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15260 and Hades
There’s some really creepy lore behind your favorite Men’s “improvement” forum…

…watch at your own risk

bruh. it's a cold winter night in Canada, and i couldnt sleep so i booted up looksmax. this was a sticked thread which is a rare sight nowadays, and 0:18-0:23 creeped me out a bit. Brutal.

• +1
Nice will post on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Arcturus and gamma
god damn it feels good to be a white IBERIAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10104
Serg has the highest slay count on this forum

• +1
TERRIBLE TEMPLATES, USED THE WORST STORYLINES. NOT EVEN SHORTUGLYANDBROWN OR WHATEVER HIS @ WAS
DID NOT USE THE TURKISH KID SINGING IT SOUND OR MADE IT 1080P

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Had to bump this classic for the memes ngl, still the funniest video on this site :feelskek:

@prettyboislime have you come to at least enjoy this piece of art now?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Ethereal
B756DB76 E8D4 41DB 9405 9213D58F5232

@prettyboislime I’m not running from anyone, I’m right here :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

9992BFD8 E08B 4022 BB65 32BCB3E99B28

Who bumped this thread now

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Actually sad what they did to griff , they wrote paragraphs on how he s a monster when he was just your average shitposter , they even doxxed all his family members on that site, like come on just get him expelled that s more than enough , no they had to ruin him:ogre::ogre::ogre: legit fuels my resentment towards society even further

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Arcturus
Over for @prettyboislime

This video was the ultimate nuke to his Looksmax career

• Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime
Littlehale should have hunted down the guy who doxxed him and slowly killed him

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK