Crest Whitening results (15 days)

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
Game of the 7 differences

Worst part is my old ass parents who don't need to be attractive anymore get teeth whitening at the dentist but won't let me 💀
IMG 2285
IMG 2284

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Deleted member 29078, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Which is the before or after picture 🙃
Yeah thats what I'm saying you CAN'T EVEN TELL on pics (irl I can see a diff but meh its really barely existent) although its bc I have yellow ass lightning

Yeah thats what I'm saying you CAN'T EVEN TELL on pics (irl I can see a diff but meh its really barely existent) although its bc I have yellow ass lightning
Ima be honest wit u the thing doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Oh yeah the strips gave you overbite too good job 👍

@biscotti do you have a vid where the dude shows how to do every part of what you did in your thread ?

(nigga aint gonna answer)

Ima be honest wit u the thing doesn’t work
It did have had an effect but if I'm telling you you can only see it irl it's that it's so small and barely changing anything that I might as well never have done it 💀

It worked for me tbh. I was skeptical too about white strips. So I only put them on my top teeth and not bottom. Now my top teeth are much noticeably whiter. Looks funny

I used the Equate brand

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558 and Lmao
It did have had an effect but if I'm telling you you can only see it irl it's that it's so small and barely changing anything that I might as well never have done it 💀
Overbite 🙈

It worked for me tbh. I was skeptical too about white strips. So I only put them on my top teeth and not bottom. Now my top teeth are much noticeably whiter. Looks funny

I used the Equate brand
but how much did it work

from underbite to normal bite

I used the Equate brand
I used 5D whitening strips, was cheap so maybe its a shitty brand and I am dumb

But I think its just not enough for me, my teeth are naturally very yellowish, if anything I should do doctor type shit at home like the guy I mentioned did all alone

Or just accept my mid teeth and cope by looksmaxxing other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
from underbite to normal bite
Idk why I took first pic like that lmao maybe I thought we could see the lower teeth better or some

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nah they prolly use 6% yet their teeth are white. Not top tier white but like that

8DB21F31 C775 4F0C 9319 9AD7CC369CFB

I don’t really see teeth whitening as a looksmaxx but as a highclassmaxx. It’s like jewelry for your teeth (actual teeth jewelry being the biggest lowclassmaxx on earth) or wearing a costume

So even if I don’t get fully whitened teeth and something like that pic instead, that would be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Gaygymmaxx
actual crest whitestrips are very good, it will make your teeth noticeably from the first use. What you used was some knockoff chinese brand. Don't bother wasting your money on those, the peroxide content is not enough.

actual crest whitestrips are very good, it will make your teeth noticeably from the first use. What you used was some knockoff chinese brand. Don't bother wasting your money on those, the peroxide content is not enough.
Which ones should I buy then ?

Which ones should I buy then ?
any of them are good, I got the Professional Effects from Crest but I believe they may have cheaper lines. Have a look around.

any of them are good, I got the Professional Effects from Crest but I believe they may have cheaper lines. Have a look around.
It costed like 30-40$ or less ? Cuz most of the pro stuff I see out here seems to cost around that

It costed like 30-40$ or less ? Cuz most of the pro stuff I see out here seems to cost around that
yes mine costed around $40. If that's too expensive I remember they did discounts on their website occasionally. You could also get them from Aliexpress or something, they're way cheaper there but read the reviews first to ensure they're legit.
idk it's worth it for me because I used two packs two years ago and even my dentist thought I got them professionally whitened. I still get compliments on them.

You do need 20 days worth of strips for the full whitening treatment, but you could perhaps get the 7 day ones to see if you like them?

I used the Equate brand
which one did you use 24 strips or 20