crestfallen's larp thread made me suicidial

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i just checked my uni PhD programs and see they added a new one, with the deadline on 20th of June. this course wasn't active some months ago last time i checked, it was an economic - finance program and it only had 20 applicants. maybe i would have had a fucking chance. my life would have completely changed if i enrolled in a PhD program, i would be literally the highest figure in italy, instead i'm just some post-grad nobody.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 23819 and 1 other person
9B486466 BB2A 4A28 B0AD B13637EBDD27

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, try2beme and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 30283 and the BULL
You just neeed to enroll and get Indians to do your assignments
I missed the deadline. I would have Just asked chatgpt to write some paper that i would have modified with my ideas. I also have an indipendent research work, 28.5/30 gpa, an internship. I could have had a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
I can confirm. PhD is everything in 2023.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 30283 and the BULL
i just checked my uni PhD programs and see they added a new one, with the deadline on 20th of June. this course wasn't active some months ago last time i checked, it was an economic - finance program and it only had 20 applicants. maybe i would have had a fucking chance. my life would have completely changed if i enrolled in a PhD program, i would be literally the highest figure in italy, instead i'm just some post-grad nobody.
you can still do this

if you really wanna do it
it's impossible that i can be still alive after another 2 years of NEETdom. i will kill myself soon. i've been NEET for just 1 year and the pain is already unbearable.

my phd in art history will land me a nice job in an expat services office in slovenia i guess

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
my phd in art history will land me a nice job in an expat services office in slovenia i guess
I can't cope with this information. I hate all those LinkedIn normies with their nice careers and nice Pic in Armani suit. That's all i think about. I don't really care about muh chads

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 23558 and Enfant terrible
it's impossible that i can be still alive after another 2 years of NEETdom. i will kill myself soon. i've been NEET for just 1 year and the pain is already unbearable.
i thought you had a warehouse job

I can't cope with this information. I hate all those LinkedIn normies with their nice careers and nice Pic in Armani suit. That's all i think about. I don't really care about muh chads
ill be one of those linkedin accounts soon. my salary will be 30k euro annual. the suit will be bought secondhand and poorly tailored

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ill be one of those linkedin accounts soon. my salary will be 30k euro annual. the suit will be bought secondhand and poorly tailored
It doesn't matter, all that matters Is the name of the position

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Email them see if u can enter late

• Hmm...
Email them see if u can enter late
That's impossible. It's mild cope anyway probably there was Someone with more than 1 article and Better experiences. My Life Is Just over idk what am i waiting for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
That's impossible. It's mild cope anyway probably there was Someone with more than 1 article and Better experiences. My Life Is Just over idk what am i waiting for
Work a small job at like a bakery or shop or something idk to keep yourself occupied can’t be impossible

I know you're xangsane alt bro

• JFL
phd wont fix your life problems

Work a small job at like a bakery or shop or something idk to keep yourself occupied can’t be impossible
All impossible i literally run out of places to ask for a job. It's super mega over for real. I Wish i had some minor looks problems like the spoiled retards on here but not this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
he doesnt need a fucking phd to get laid. shit post
I Need a job. When i tell to those beckies i'm unemployed they start gaslighting me hard, they find an edge to make me feel less worthy than them and strategically get worshipped by me because of that.

it wont get you laid
Even the worse looking guys get laid with a PhD JFL Just walk into uni well dressed talk with Someone and mention you do a phd

during your masters didnt you do any internships?
Yes. So? You think employers care? You think employers care about my final score? It all comes down to the stars aligning, deciding i cannot work, Just like some ppl cannot get laid no matter what they do

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I missed the deadline. I would have Just asked chatgpt to write some paper that i would have modified with my ideas. I also have an indipendent research work, 28.5/30 gpa, an internship. I could have had a chance.
brutal looksmax and chasing pussy distracted you from whats really important

I Need a job. When i tell to those beckies i'm unemployed they start gaslighting me hard, they find an edge to make me feel less worthy than them and strategically get worshipped by me because of that.
theyre negging you. you need to appear unfazed. they probably feel insecure around you and so are desperate to find things to make you feel bad

• +1
brutal looksmax and chasing pussy distracted you from whats really important
I wasn't really considering opening that Page anyway. I did some months ago After graduating and there was an economics PhD which i wasn't really interested in and that didn't accept new applicants this year. This program was new, i Just checked because of crestfallen larp thread.

I wasn't really considering opening that Page anyway. I did some months ago After graduating and there was an economics PhD which i wasn't really interested in and that didn't accept new applicants this year. This program was new, i Just checked because of crestfallen larp thread.
you can still start onlyfans

• JFL
why dafuq u wanna do a phd man. shit seems stressful and long

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
PhD is one autistic hell of a grind
That for many years straight

Oh honey, aren't you just the cutest thing with your dreams of grandeur? Just imagine, you, the highest figure in Italy! And all because you almost managed to apply for a PhD program! Your imagination is truly inspiring, you should consider a career in fiction writing. But don't worry dear, we all know that being a post-grad nobody is just a stepping stone on your way to becoming the next Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos, right? It's such a shame that the universe conspired to hide this PhD opportunity from you, I'm sure it's just a cosmic misunderstanding. Keep dreaming, darling. You're certainly good at it.

Oh darling, those Beckies and their devious mind games! But you know what, it's just because they are jealous of all that free time you have. Who needs the hassle of a 9-5 when you can enjoy long, luxurious sleep-ins and all-day Netflix marathons? You, my friend, are living the dream. So next time one of those Beckies tries to put you down, just remember, you're the one who doesn't have to sit through boring staff meetings and deal with pesky co-workers. Now, who's the real winner here? Keep your chin up, and remember: The job market is their battleground, but you, darling, you're above such pettiness.

You’ll never be one of us.