crime is not a good idea. i analyzed it.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
first of all u will get recorded on camera and leave all kinds of traces like dna, fingerprints, footprints, hairs, and fibers

i know all police strategies and tactics and let me tell you, is very hard to get away with crime

maybe possible, but u need an extremely high IQ only i possess and equipment, weapons, cars etc

also good non-hardened targets are rare

the only way i would commit crime is if i totally feel like it

sometimes i feel like oh yeah i could do this, but then later im like no the risk-reward ratio is fucked up

they could possibly even record you with satellites, the police state is near-omnipotent

even if u wear disguise they might use face recognition and other AI like license plate scanners

@paladincel_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shikataganai, notsocommonthumb, deadstock and 3 others
Very high iq

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and iloveboobs
they could possibly even record you with satellites, the police state is near-omnipotent

even if u wear disguise they might use face recognition and other AI like license plate scanners

@paladincel_

The level a criminal would have to plan and be careful is basically insane, assuming it's not an easy crime and that satellites will be used.

If your mind goes blank on one thing during crime, you will be caught 100%.

It would be like a hyper-scheme blueprint that needs to be in your head while simultaneously doing acrobatics while simultaneously tracking at which point in the crime you are, visualizing it during the crime.

It's extremely unrealistic for a criminal to wear a mask from a point where there are no cameras, which is close enough to the scene, and then get away from the scene without eyewitnesses stopping him. Any car can have a camera on it's front, so you would have to start the crime with a mask, which would then get you caught because the mask would be tied to where you live. It's a catch 22.

Crime is practically more difficult than a computer science bachelor's.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and iloveboobs
Best is to make someone else do the crime for u

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back