JEREMY MEEKS
692eca96 04ea 11e4 9222 0025b511226e

Imgjpg8e04d77fe3c74947a091ec38033b12670772dc9e 1000x600

Images 4

BUCEC46CPY6JVDZKIXUP24AHEU

Philipp Plein February 2017 New York Fashion Week

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Pietrosiek com on... there is no comparision at all.

THOSE BITCHES ARE VOITING FOR MEEKS

You know why ?bc the prime Ramirez was in 1970 and prime Meeks was 2017 . We cant make aa comparision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Mogs both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 3593
ramirez is fucking PSL god meeks looks fucking shit, got 1 good picture taken and now people think he's a god

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
I think you forgot someone
Elliot1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
ramirez mog him to oblivion imo, especially in motion and he was REAL bad boy.

watch this

Dont forget that RR used to do hard Drugs , only eat candy and soda , and never take a. Shower in a long time.

Meeks was probably as a hard level of looksmaxwing tbh .

Also ramirez is taller .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
ramirez is fucking PSL god meeks looks fucking shit, got 1 good picture taken and now people think he's a god
i dont think hes shit, he looks above averge for sure, has good badboy apeal but hes past prime now. Richard is 8psl imo. DOM af and besides that great voice, better height (6'1 officialy and he looks tall in those movies) and hes much more brootal, meeks is like boy in the gang, while ramirez is fucking satanist who kill for pleasure

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
i dont think hes shit, he looks above averge for sure, has good badboy apeal but hes past prime now. Richard is 8psl imo. DOM af and besides that great voice, better height (6'1 officialy and he looks tall in those movies) and hes much more brootal, meeks is like boy in the gang, while ramirez is fucking satanist who kill for pleasure

Yeah jfl that fucking true.

While Meeks is taking IG pics with his gang with pot money bitches

Ramirez is rapping meek's mom , daughter , sister , grandma .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pietrosiek

Ramirez is fucking bad boy. I'm loughing at some dudes in school, who deal drugs or sell cigaretes they think they are badboys, jp100% (in polish fuck police 100%) etc They are just pusies. Ramirez was true dark triad brootal beast.

Look at the way he talk. He doesnt care. He's not fake. He doesnt try to impress anyone

• +1
Meeks mogs, he got bitches to pay his bail, married a billionaires daughter then left her when he had enough money. Ramirez went to jail, and rotted until he died of liver failure when he was 53 JFL

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Averagecel
Ramirez is fucking bad boy. I'm loughing at some dudes in school, who deal drugs or sell cigaretes they think they are badboys, jp100% (in polish fuck police 100%) etc They are just pusies. Ramirez was true dark triad brootal beast.

Not everyone fell hard on is head 2xtime and seeing is own oncle shooting his haunt in the face while being a child.

Also dont forget that pp who selling weed and shit rn can be killer in the future , like RR does , he started by litle things .

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Not everyone fell hard on is head 2xtime and seeing is own oncle shooting his haunt in the face while being a child.

Also dont forget that pp who selling weed and shit rn can be killer in the future , like RR does , he started by litle things .
yes and they run when someone is tough with them. ''Shut the fuck up, i will kill you'' '' Yes, bitch, do it now'' (do it calm without fear, deep voice) ''ok dude, releax'' haha. This is one dude that i know. larp that hes boxer while everyone knows that hes running from drunk dudes
Meeks mogs, he got bitches to pay his bail, married a billionaires daughter then left her when he had enough money. Ramirez went to jail, and rotted until he died of liver failure when he was 53 JFL
look at comments under ramirez videos, also he didnt cared he was satanist

• +1
I think if not for his height and absolute fucked up mental state, he could have a good sex life.
He wasn't bad looking, decently unique as well.
he was asian looking, and not gl for sure

Just cringe at glorifying a serial killer and rating him 8 psl. He's 0 psl, just like a rat or a dog is 0 psl. The psl scale is meant for human beings, Ramirez wasn't a human. He was a sub-animal heartless creature who shouldn't be worshipped. You and @OwlGod are cringey and edgy users. At least @OwlGod has some legit threads and posts. You've never posted anything meaningful. You're by far the worst poster on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
ramirez tbh. dark triad and non groommaxxed lol

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Just cringe at glorifying a serial killer and rating him 8 psl. He's 0 psl, just like a rat or a dog is 0 psl. The psl scale is meant for human beings, Ramirez wasn't a human. He was a sub-animal heartless creature who shouldn't be worshipped. You and @OwlGod are cringey and edgy users. At least @OwlGod has some legit threads and posts. You've never posted anything meaningful. You're by far the worst poster on this forum.
he is hero man. Jfl if you think some faggot mogs him. Im mirin him hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mirin the cheekbone projection
Philipp Plein February 2017 New York Fashion Week

He bonesmashed a lot in prison

Mirin the cheekbone projection
View attachment 223467
He bonesmashed a lot in prison
He didn't bonesmash in prison. It's all genetics. I have similar cheekbone projection and I've never bonesmashed my skull like a retard. Bonesmashing = cope

He didn't bonesmash in prison. It's all genetics. I have similar cheekbone projection and I've never bonesmashed my skull like a retard. Bonesmashing = cope
You have that level of projection? Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Averagecel
are u autistic?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Jfl at voting for Meeks
Ramirez is unmoggable
Giphy 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
are u autistic?
Yes.
are u autistic?
I knew he was joking, but I'm used to debate bonesmash copers on lookism.
I want to protect young children who don't know that he's joking.
Yes, maybe a little bit less projected. I will pm you a pic tomorrow.
I also have hollow cheeks in certain lighting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444