Cringe day at the gym

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
New manager im overhearing talking to some ripped lightskin tall dude about how he only looks at her and barely texts much cuz busy but hes always like flirting w other girls at the gym
And her friends are fucking weird. I was just on the tread mill and im pretty sure they walked across the gym just to stare at my face because when they walked back one girl was just starring me down hard in the face and i couldnt stop but notice. She smiled back but it was a nice dopamine rush. However i dont do niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23615 and 21 others
However i dont do niggers
8580.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, Deleted member 26092, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 17 others
You got ioi from a black female?

is that a tank top or an apron on your pfp?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, smoothsexy, datboijj and 15 others
Are you anti - East African women too?

Are you anti - East African women too?
Dont care about those subhumans. Only those who cant get white girls think white phenoish niggers are ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, smoothsexy, datboijj and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dont care about those subhumans. Only those who cant get white girls think white phenoish niggers are ideal
hahaha you are different bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Your browser icon tray tells a whole story...

The multiple .org tabs for LDAR'ing...
The XHamster icon for cooming...
The Google photos icon for obsessively looking at ur selfies to validate BDD...
Even the Tinder icon. Who tf browses Tinder on their phone browser jfl? Why not use the app?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, kokoszanel, Deleted member 26212 and 33 others
View attachment 2065303

Your browser icon tray tells a whole story...

The multiple .org tabs for LDAR'ing...
The XHamster icon for cooming...
The Google photos icon for obsessively looking at ur selfies to validate BDD...
Even the Tinder icon. Who tf browses Tinder on their phone browser jfl? Why not use the app?
when you're running tinder on your phone but you need to run the 123th Zach Cox tinder experiment in Toronto on your pc

153 1R3A6073

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, Deleted member 21403, fogdart and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Mewton, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
She is barely mid tier Becky. Does not Impress Coach greg
Yeah but thats irrelevant because her smv is infinite and she has a billion white htns orbiting her.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
New manager im overhearing talking to some ripped lightskin tall dude about how he only looks at her and barely texts much cuz busy but hes always like flirting w other girls at the gym
And her friends are fucking weird. I was just on the tread mill and im pretty sure they walked across the gym just to stare at my face because when they walked back one girl was just starring me down hard in the face and i couldnt stop but notice. She smiled back but it was a nice dopamine rush. However i dont do niggers
you are such a funny aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, BigDom and Blackgymmax
I was just on the tread mill and im pretty sure they walked across the gym just to stare at my face because when they walked back one girl was just starring me down hard in the face and i couldnt stop but notice.
8580.jpg

The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF
The Lion King Lol GIF

The Lion King Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, germanlooks and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, NFA PB and twilight
Your body is 1 in 5000 minimum tbh, incredible frame and insertions.
Your face is also very gl and underrated for a black guy tbh, prime modelling black pheno.

12067E59 F0F4 404E B530 417C981B6F2A
F55159D0 F713 4AB0 8BB6 A3CE70ECCA9F

you miring his ascension?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, fogdart, datboijj and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, datboijj, klip11 and 2 others
Eyebrow minox, rhino, skin bleach, wig and a lip reduction?? Mirin the whitemaxxing but sucks that if he has kids they'll inherit his giga black nose
pretty sure he did everything here apart from lip stuff i’m not sure bout that, he got fillers for jaw tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
Eyebrow minox, rhino, skin bleach, wig and a lip reduction?? Mirin the whitemaxxing but sucks that if he has kids they'll inherit his giga black nose
White mom

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back