CRINGE VIDEO: Non-NT Meatball tries to conquer a chick

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
This meatball looking non-NT beta orbiter attempts to bag a girl through a classic strategy: Befriending her and later declaring his love for her, hoping that the happy memories they created as friends will melt the girl’s heart and entice her to a fun life with her now lover and best friend.

Sadly for the meatball, though, he’s an incel trying to catch a low mtb, which is the equivalent of an ant hoping to kill you with it’s puny and pitiful jaws.

To add to his disgrace, he’s obviously non-NT, so he creates a socially painful situation by attempting to indirectly persuade the girl to like him after he’s been brutally rejected, publicly humiliating himself and earning lots of negative comments online 🤣

Enjoy:

(WARNING: Exteme cringe!! Gets progressively worse as the video progresses)

Tagging some friends and fellas i frequently interact with to bump the thread: @i_love_roosters @jisko32 @boss8055 @<6PSLcel @manletmogger @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, boss8055, forevergymcelling and 16 others
This meatball looking non-NT beta orbiter attempts to bag a girl through a classic strategy: Befriending her and later declaring his love for her, hoping that the happy memories they created as friends will melt the girl’s heart and entice her to a fun life with her now lover and best friend.

Sadly for the meatball, though, he’s an incel trying to catch a mtb, which is the equivalent of an ant hoping to kill you with it’s puny and pitiful jaws.

To add to his disgrace, he’s obviously non-NT, so he creates a socially painful situation by attempting to indirectly persuade the girl to like him after he’s been brutally rejected, publicly humiliating himself and earning lots of negative comments online 🤣

Enjoy:
View attachment 3038036

Tagging some friends and fellas i frequently interact with to bump the thread: @i_love_roosters @jisko32 @boss8055 @<6PSLcel @manletmogger @Jason Voorhees
What a fucking geek jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, boss8055, forevergymcelling and 9 others
never began for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 2 others
looks like st. hamudi but without the soft features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clqs, silencio and 4 others
He fucking deserves it, simp wanted to lick her pussy too low t faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Debetro, greycel and 11 others
Tell girls you want to eat their pussy and they will like you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, ascension and jisko32

Attachments

• IMG_20240718_203911_972.jpg
    IMG_20240718_203911_972.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and gigell
Bro tried to JBW maxx as a Redditor.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Mewton
Nt is law strikes again :feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Low mtb:forcedsmile:how delusional are you? Thats barely a ltb, shes obese

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Debetro, overtier1011 and 3 others
Bro couldn't even apply as a discord mod wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Chadeep, Mewton and 1 other person
Ill never understand how obese people think they even have a chance with any women

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, greycel, DeformedCell and 4 others
That was hard to watch

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
that's just sad

guy has 0 self awareness of his own subhumanity, not satisfied he even mentions eating pussy, maybe on a miserable attempt to get her by being a bitch beta. She'd rather never have her pussy eaten than have it done by him.

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

Sadly for the meatball, though, he’s an incel trying to catch a low mtb, which is the equivalent of an ant hoping to kill you with it’s puny and pitiful jaws.

Enjoy:

(WARNING: Exteme cringe!! Gets progressively worse as the video progresses)
View attachment 3038036

Nigga looks like a dried up cocopop thinkin he has a shot

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BlackpillRemedy and silencio
I felt a huge rise in my estradiol levels from watching this soy munching greedy faggot pig. He may look into transitioning as I think he doent need any hormones at all

• JFL
Reactions: silencio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back