Cringiest PUA of all time

6.5PSL

Banned

Not a joke btw, this guy's channel is dedicated to trying to approach women but I genuinely find it hard to watch because of how cringe it is. Feel bad for this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
At least the dude is trying man, most people just rotting inside their homes

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and traveler

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
>at least hes trying you fucking incel touch grass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, gamma, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
I can't even fucking watch its so cringe bro

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
I can't watch these, its harder than extreme gore

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 7098, galego123 and 4 others
Caging at his lack of social awareness, the first girl’s eyes were darting around. She was fucking terrified, even his voice sounds aspie, he was just going full interview mode on these chicks

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 18052 and bogii
Oh god… it gets worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and bogii
At least the dude is trying man, most people just rotting inside their homes
how is this better than rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15748
how is this better than rotting
the thing is, he has confidence but I suspect his confidence comes from a place of ignorance. He literally could approach girls in a more natural manner. I've done cold approach twice only and got a girl's details and shit before, but you need to not be retarded like this guy.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, galego123 and Deleted member 7098
751ABC62 44A8 4F27 86B4 760DC5B271EA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and galego123
Of course he is curry
The thing is his entire approach is flawed as fuck I think, his entire approach is reliant on his looks and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The dude has balls to go up to a woman, most people on here can’t even go outside
its not about having balls, its about being delusional enough to think it could work if you're average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
its not about having balls, its about being delusional enough to think it could work if you're average looking.
So what are u gonna do about it? Stay home all day? Or roll the dice

It's a lack of empathy on his part tbh, can you imagine being a woman and seeing some currycel pajeet approach you and be like "EXCUSE ME, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

Fuck man, I am a dude and if another person went up to me like that, I'd be a little shaken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
It's a lack of empathy on his part tbh, can you imagine being a woman and seeing some currycel pajeet approach you and be like "EXCUSE ME, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

Fuck man, I am a dude and if another person went up to me like that, I'd be a little shaken.
this happened to me before. a fat chick approached me outside of a club calling me beautiful.
i didnt even say a word, i understand how girls must feel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
this happened to me before. a fat chick approached me outside of a club calling me beautiful. i didnt even say a word, i understand how girls must feel.
I've had homosexuals approaching me in clubs and doing the same thing, it's not a nice feeling and it's why I dislike a lot of the super direct cold approaches during day time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and galego123
So what are u gonna do about it? Stay home all day? Or roll the dice
yes, because its over. no point in going for these dumb approaches just to get humiliated.

Caging at his lack of social awareness, the first girl’s eyes were darting around. She was fucking terrified, even his voice sounds aspie, he was just going full interview mode on these chicks
reminds of me when I first started talking to girls ngl

but I don't think even I was this cringe

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet