Cringiest YouTube video in history

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature

I saw the thumbnail and thought it was cringey enough probably gonna be a cringey Andrew Tate Jordan Peterson Joe Rogan David goggins sigma edits about body destroyer lactating drug addicts with a cringey deepvoice ai voiceover but it's was laughably worse than I expected the very first thing I saw was Sam sulek who probably won't even make it to 2024 with "all my fellas" over the zoomer song i was literally chatting shit about just recently.

What the fuck is this? How does it have so many views?

Surely this has to be the dead internet theory thing and the views are inflated to make it seem like this is normal content to consume

It's goes onto show a meaningless unfunny memes and the GTA 6 trailer which was unbelievably terrible and included such blatant propaganda yet none of these castrated domesticated slaves see it instead they embrace it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, AlexBrown84 and hardestmfintheroom
You weren't around when the 2018 YouTube rewind came out, that was horrible, this is just a shorter version of that cringe

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
You weren't around when the 2018 YouTube rewind came out, that was horrible, this is just a shorter version of that cringe
I miss those days

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Luffymaxxing
That was made by a soulless money making corporation who felt like they had to make it like that

This is a average person making this and it's seen as a normal video by the majority

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

I saw the thumbnail and thought it was cringey enough probably gonna be a cringey Andrew Tate Jordan Peterson Joe Rogan David goggins sigma edits about body destroyer lactating drug addicts with a cringey deepvoice ai voiceover but it's was laughably worse than I expected the very first thing I saw was Sam sulek who probably won't even make it to 2024 with "all my fellas" over the zoomer song i was literally chatting shit about just recently.

What the fuck is this? How does it have so many views?

Surely this has to be the dead internet theory thing and the views are inflated to make it seem like this is normal content to consume

It's goes onto show a meaningless unfunny memes and the GTA 6 trailer which was unbelievably terrible and included such blatant propaganda yet none of these castrated domesticated slaves see it instead they embrace it

Zoomers have negative iq

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Youtube is worse than TV

Youtube is worse than TV
Maybe in the past but not now. The propaganda in TV shows are so blatant that they're unwatchable all I'm watching is propaganda not an actual show

Me after the lobotomy

Surely this has to be the dead internet theory
Either that or people are becoming soulless
due too much stimulation (tiktok)

• +1
Literally...what's the meaning of this video? What is the purpose?
Is like is made by an AI it just give me this feeling

• +1
yeah but that just was cringey
This feels like is made by an AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back