CRINGY WHITEBOI EMO SENSITIVE BULLY VICTIM CUCK SCHOOL SHOOTER

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Fucking sensitive emo white boy cringy cuckhold bitchass. He was definitely bullied by bbcs and mulattos
devon-erickson.png

devon-erickson-478.jpg

Devon-Erickson.jpg

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE TRANNY DYKE LOOKING CRINGY FRAIL CUMSKIN EMO GAY BOY WHO TAKES BBC UP HIS ANUS EVERYDAY
goodfellas.gif

goodfellas.gif

goodfellas.gif

goodfellas.gif

goodfellas.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT FUCKING CRINGE?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3526
he will like it in prison 😉😉😉😉

future of white-cel is to be submissive to ethnics

He already is submissive. Ethnic bullying caused his sensitive brittle edgy ass to ER
goodfellas.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Bro I was at the gym today it was filled with muscular ethnics.

The one white kid working out looked like the kid in the picture. He wore a hoodie the whole time because he was embarrassed he was half the size of all the ethnics. It's summer here and was 90 degrees today.

At one point he was working out, there was a 6'4 black guy on his right speaking Arabic to 2 Arabs, and me (light skin brown guy who looks dark triad) to his left. He looked so scared lol.

Us ethnics are too intimidating sometimes even when were not trying to be lol

Giphy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3526
Every ethnic gansta until this guys show up
Ejercito nazi  644x362

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1140
Bro I was at the gym today it was filled with muscular ethnics.

The one white kid working out looked like the kid in the picture. He wore a hoodie the whole time because he was embarrassed he was half the size of all the ethnics. It's summer here and was 90 degrees today.

At one point he was working out, there was a 6'4 black guy on his right speaking Arabic to 2 Arabs, and me (light skin brown guy who looks dark triad) to his left. He looked so scared lol.

Us ethnics are too intimidating sometimes even when were not trying to be lol

View attachment 214151
The power of being a compact bodied ethnic
and me (light skin brown guy who looks dark triad) to his le
4ED62036 F74B 40E4 AF4D B2D0D9AF790A

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Will not happen. Ethnics have too much respect and are too scared of us whites for that to ever be reality. Black man can't even hold a eye contact with a white boy like myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
Ngl they all look subhuman I waSnt wrong when I say good looks are truly a site to behold
You have no right to call anyone subhuman you sewer rat.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Will not happen. Ethnics have too much respect and are too scared of us whites for that to ever be reality. Black man can't even hold a eye contact with a white boy like myself.

Depends on who is more angry and dark triad at the time.

Sometimes I look at a white dude and he looks down in submission and fear, sometimes he seems on some angry shit and I look away because he is being colonized anyway and no need to give him anymore stress

Is that Little Peep?

Rest In Peace

I fucking cage each time at your Avi. Jfl
Thoes are probably the chads of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Depends on who is more angry and dark triad at the time.

Sometimes I look at a white dude and he looks down in submission and fear, sometimes he seems on some angry shit and I look away because he is being colonized anyway and no need to give him anymore stress
Colonized? Ethnics are simply used for cheap labor and when people get fed up with their shit, we simply boot them and their anchor babies out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: somalicel and RichardSpencel
Colonized? Ethnics are simply used for cheap labor and when people get fed up with their shit, we simply boot them and their anchor babies out.

You won't do shit pussy. If you were serious you'd be training for war right now but you are sitting on a forum for incels and low tier normies.

You are rotting away.

You won't do shit pussy. If you were serious you'd be training for war right now but you are sitting on a forum for incels and low tier normies.

You are rotting away.
Here every man gets mandatory military training and I'll be heading to military in a year. Yes, I'm training for it. There will be no war, we do what we want in our countries. If some hooligans think they can overtake the mofocking finland, they'll just get kicked out to russian border where their bloodhounds will bite their ass cheeks off.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
There will be no war, we do what we want in our countries. If some hooligans think they can overtake the mofocking finland, they'll just get kicked out to russian border where their bloodhounds will bite their ass cheeks off.

Lol dude nobody wants to invade Finland anyway. Too cold for our ass!

Maybe you guys are tough up there, but this is what most western European men are like

Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BigBiceps
You have no right to call anyone subhuman you sewer rat.

Yes i do if I myself admit I'm a subhuman stop race coping and admit the average person looks utter shit

Right that's why China is colpnzing Africa that's why China is projected to rise to a world class contender cause their scared of whites like your dishonesty pisses me off stop suckling your races dick and admit for a second that the average human is a subhuman bag of trash straight from the shits of hell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back