Critique My Eyes

Vega Lyra

Vega Lyra

Iron
I am relativley happy with my eyes but i have alot of eye lid exposure. I do not think i can do much about my upper eye lids as its because of my eyebrow position right? But would cheek bone implants help with my lower eye lids? If not what would help? Or is there not much i can do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419_023258.jpg
    Screenshot_20230419_023258.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
Wtf is up with ur nose 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
I am relativley happy with my eyes but i have alot of eye lid exposure. I do not think i can do much about my upper eye lids as its because of my eyebrow position right? But would cheek bone implants help with my lower eye lids? If not what would help? Or is there not much i can do?
their almost really good but you have a worried look verse the intimidating look but their still good

Bad eye orbits, undereye support, and UEE. Saved by color brows and lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Vega Lyra
Under eye support i think is my biggest issue. Are there ways of addressing it? Also what does UEE mean?
Upper eyelid exposure.

Fillers and implants are what is usually done for it. If that is something you're concerned about, consult with a top tier surgeon on the field.

dont listen to the people saying your eye area is good you look like a pedophile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Vega Lyra
Upper eyelid exposure.

Fillers and implants are what is usually done for it. If that is something you're concerned about, consult with a top tier surgeon on the field.
Thanks for the clarification.

I think infra orbital rim implants are a possible solution, so its definatley something i will look into.

You could make fake after pics for chroma

shit undereye, shit eyelid exposure and I can't tell if it's your pfl or IPD that looks shit. medial canthus could he better too

good colour and eyelashes/eyebrows