Crooked teeth = small jaw ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
So I've read on internet that crooked teeth are caused by small amount of place for the teet to align , aka the small jaw . But then I look at IRL examples such as Ramirez , who had very bad teeth , and yet he had massive Jaw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
or even myself with 4 front lower teeth not straight , and I can't believe that the reason for this is small jaw , I even have wisdom teeth, like this doesn't make any sense tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They probably want to blame genetics so that we have to spend money , when mostlikely environment and development is to blame

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9568

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
i have a narrow palate and crooked teeth but a wide face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Exsubhuman and Birdcell
Ramirez jaw is small tho

It depends on a lot of factors for both a visibly large jaw and straight teeth. Generally speaking the 2 are very correlated but having crooked teeth doesnt mean youll be a weak jawline incel. I knew a chad male model guy who went to high school with me. He had braces at one point but also had a good jaw. But if you have crooked teeth from overcrowding, yes, your jaw is too small but it could still be aesthetic from the outside.

• +1
It depends on a lot of factors for both a visibly large jaw and straight teeth. Generally speaking the 2 are very correlated but having crooked teeth doesnt mean youll be a weak jawline incel. I knew a chad male model guy who went to high school with me. He had braces at one point but also had a good jaw. But if you have crooked teeth from overcrowding, yes, your jaw is too small but it could still be aesthetic from the outside.
Henry Cavill for example has crooked teeth and I don't have small jaw either , probably just unlucky :feelscry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-134847~4.png
    Screenshot_20220206-134847~4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 13787
I have perfectly straight teeth and small jaw

• Woah
  • +1
Vinnie Hacker naturally has crooked teeth too

Im not sure what causes it. I thought it was a narrow palate which would apply to ramirez but it doesnt apply to vinnie

• +1