Crowdfunding for surgeries ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I guess many of you had this idea in mind. Do you think it's possible ?

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I guess many of you had this idea in mind. Do you think it's possible ?
I would want to do it

but then i would have to show my face on the page and i would likely get little to no money raised

because
1. im ethnic (racism)
2. im a man (no one wants men to cheat their looks but its ok for women to do it)
3. im also ugly as hell (looks failo effect)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 5912, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Just contact Zuck and ask him to save a subhuman‘s life.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I would want to do it

but then i would have to show my face on the page and i would likely get little to no money raised

because
1. im ethnic (racism)
2. im a man (no one wants men to cheat their looks but its ok for women to do it)
I think we can manage to put in place such an idea by :

-Asking the user who is willing to get a surgery to record himself and explain his motive (so we could be sure that he doesn't have any bad idea in mind such as stealing our donations).

- The user would have to document how his surgery went with photos & videos.

- And of course, the user must also be commited to give in return the help he received by the community and help other users who wanr to get surgeries.

I'm know that my suggestions are kinda flawed but I think we would need to think more in-depth about hoe to put in place a great idea like this for poorcels who can't afford surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It's a good idea in theory but I don't think it would work, especially on PSL forums.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I would want to do it

because
1. im ethnic (racism)

@thinwhiteduke @SubhumanCurrycel @Thongmaster ...

jfl @ this nigas logic. He thinks if he was a white MM, theyd be more inclined to pay for his cosmetic surgeries than if he actually looked like someone that needed em.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7125, NormieKilla and 2 others
It's a good idea in theory but I don't think it would work, especially on PSL forums.
Let's say there must be some conditions applied in order to benefit from this plan. For instance, the user that request some financial help must be registered on looksmax.me since more than a year and have around 500 posts. The user himself must also donates prior to receive the financial help. I think we just need to theorize more adequatly this idea.

works if you're a woman and are attractive but have just one failo like huge protrudung ears or somthing

why: because you're female, second you're attractive (ugly people get no sympathy, which is paradox in this case jfl), third you have to have just one severe failo, which justifies spending money.

Bonus: you had an accident, this is the best case szenario (people hate genetic trash, but they sympathise with people who just had bad luck (after being born) and had an accident, as this is something, that could happen to themselves)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4310
works if you're a woman and are attractive but have just one failo like huge protrudung ears or somthing

why: because you're female, second you're attractive (ugly people get no sympathy, which is paradox in this case jfl), third you have to have just one severe failo, which justifies spending money.

Bonus: you had an accident, this is the best case szenario (people hate genetic trash, but they sympathise with people who just had bad luck (after being born) and had an accident, as this is something, that could happen to themselves)
I mean this idea is nothing but a small financial help let's say for a nosejob, invasilign treatment or otoplasty. There isn't a lot that can be done for a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I mean this idea is nothing but a small financial help let's say for a nosejob, invasilign treatment or otoplasty. There isn't a lot that can be done for a truecel.
@SirGey actually managed to raise some money for one of his surgeries through this site, it wasn't much I think it was like $200

• So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla
@SirGey Still need some help bro ?

I would want to do it

because
1. im ethnic (racism)
Try trannymaxxing.

Try trannymaxxing.
This. Say you’re a transgender man who needs surgery to look more masculine. If you can pass for a biological woman, everyone will donate to you for PC points. Problem is you’re too high inhib to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
This. Say you’re a transgender man who needs surgery to look more masculine. If you can pass for a biological woman, everyone will donate to you for PC points. Problem is you’re too high inhib to do this.
Yea he should try it

It would work on reddit tbh, i'm too proud to try it though.

I would want to do it

because
1. im ethnic (racism)
Just catfish as a 2/10 pajeeta with similar falos. Just be woman is the only JBW you need.