Crsitiano Ronaldo is truly pathetic tbh

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Nigga life mogs the entire planet yet is always crying that some 5’7 reccesed Ltn is better then him.

He’s got everything in life but is still salty that a incel is better then him at the thing he tried his hardest in :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, blatonslatt, Suns9999 and 5 others
both autists but ronaldo hides it better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
He just has lots of ambition. It is good to be ambitious but if one has too much and doesn't possess all possible elements to back it up then it can easily become into bitterness and jealousy.

I don't think Ronaldo is necessarily jealous or bitter. I think he matured and growed a lot as a person after he left Madrid and all that toxic media environment that sourrounded him during his prime. When he was younger you could see he was actually suffering with the success of Messi and Barsa in general.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, blatonslatt, Suns9999 and 1 other person
He just has lots of ambition. It is good to be ambitious but if one has too much and doesn't possess all possible elements to back it up then it can easily become into bitterness and jealousy.

I don't think Ronaldo is necessarily jealous or bitter. I think he matured and growed a lot as a person after he left Madrid and all that toxic media environment that sourrounded him during his prime. When he was younger you could see he was actually suffering with the success of Messi and Barsa in general.
Ya I remember he always used to throw shade at him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and MaghrebGator
Ya I remember he always used to throw shade at him
Those were the years of good football. Mourinho vs Guardiola was crazy, all that era was amazing.

To me prime football was from 1998 World Cup to 2012 Chelsea vs Bayern Champions League Final

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and Zenis
both autists but ronaldo hides it better
Being gl hides it better. At least Messi doesn’t say stupid shit every month. Still gets branded as an autist though as is the life of a ltn manlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Retarded thread with nothing informative and lots of spelling mistakes. Kill yourself, OP.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
@wsada

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and Suns9999
Being gl hides it better. At least Messi doesn’t say stupid shit every month. Still gets branded as an autist though as is the life of a ltn manlet.
Messi is clearly an abused dog just he’s probably the greatest would’ve been incel in history.

Those were the years of good football. Mourinho vs Guardiola was crazy, all that era was amazing.

To me prime football was from 1998 World Cup to 2012 Chelsea vs Bayern Champions League Final
I wish I was old enough to watch some of those games live

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and MaghrebGator
Messi is clearly an abused dog just he’s probably the greatest would’ve been incel in history.

I wish I was old enough to watch some of those games live
incel cause of height yes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Nah not currently when he was younger sure buts hes ugly rn
Cucked

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999 and wsada
what's more pathetic is an incel sitting on a computer all day criticising a billionaire to try to feel something.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Cherry picked photos. Look at Messi’s non existent ramus.

Only thing Messi has going for him is his orbital bones and Zygos.

His jaw nose and skull are subhuman
brutal cope

Kill yourself fucking asshole

By the way I do not care for that midget at all,it's just the media that forces this silly debate between us

Kill yourself fucking asshole

By the way I do not care for that midget at all,it's just the media that forces this silly debate between us
Sure buddy, Messi is clearly the better player

• Ugh..
Reactions: wsada
messi got diagnosed with aspergers when he was 12

Ronaldo > Messi
SUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII