S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
YOU WANT TO BECOME LOW INHIB?
GET DRUNK AND MAKE YOURSELF MAD,MOTHERFUCKER
YOU WILL FEEL HIGH T AND FEARLESS AS THE HULK
giphy.gif
tumblr_oorfghZckL1w4o831o1_540.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Filthy curry smelly poop color looking subhuman thinking he is bullying anyone lmao. Not even bothered by a curry like you, just getting angy of utter shit making my threads dirty
Why are u posting pics of yourself u ugly smelly cockroach insect subhuman smelly curry, what do u want in my quality threads. How do u feel having literally the same color and smell of my poop?

Filthy curry smelly poop color looking subhuman thinking he is bullying anyone lmao. Not even bothered by a curry like you, just getting angy of utter shit making my threads dirty
Why are u posting pics of yourself u ugly smelly cockroach insect subhuman smelly curry, what do u want in my quality threads. How do u feel having literally the same color and smell of my poop?
fa80a230-6aed-49af-9abc-71cc4eb10499-jpeg.251346