Crushing stacylites hopes.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
SOUNDTRACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsF3pzOc54&pp=ygUVY2hhbWJlciBvZiByZWZsZWN0aW9u

Thank you to @shahid khan for the advice. Ever since Saturday into Sunday night I have been ignoring this girl. I have been leaving her on delivered for 24 hours and right before our streak ends i'd snap her around the same time after school.

Today I was watching her vlleyball game that she thought I was coming too. But I watched from home in my room. At the start of the game she was looking back and fourth at the crowd. She was looking through it a lot during the first 10 minutes and I took a clip of her and the team walking back to the bench and shes the only one scanning through the crowd while everyone is looking towards the bench.

I watched this dozens, maybe even close to a hundred times.

I enjoyed it.

I knew she was looking for me. In those big loud crowds, in the huddle of her team, all her mind could think of was me. Shes told me several times to start coming to there games and I never realized that hey, in a big crowd you would have to be looking for someone to even know if they WEREN'T there. The only game i went to she ended up texting me about it and how i chose the worst game to come to.

All this pain she has put me through, I want her to know how it feels and felt like. She snapped me after this game today and her snapscore went up by 5. So she snapped me, another guy (probably) and maybe added to her private story or some shit or left a guy on opened.

This made me mad. It initally went up by 2 and then 3 (when i was then snapped). 1.1 Million snapscore stacylite so i am always competing with others. I will take khans advice and I will continute to ignore her. I still hate how she snaps other fucking guys such a btich i actauly hate this girl.

Why do I have to deal with this.

I just want this sophmore htb who has a bf and i have been in love with her since last year around this same time of year. And she always gives me iois and tried to talk to me a couple times until she got into a relationship. I want her more than any other girl but for now I guess this stacylite wh00re will be my current obsession.

Euphoria: Nate Jacobs' Season 2 Redemption Arc (& Why It Doesn't Work)

SOUNDTRACK

Thank you to @shahid khan for the advice. Ever since Saturday into Sunday night I have been ignoring this girl. I have been leaving her on delivered for 24 hours and right before our streak ends i'd snap her around the same time after school.

Today I was watching her vlleyball game that she thought I was coming too. But I watched from home in my room. At the start of the game she was looking back and fourth at the crowd. She was looking through it a lot during the first 10 minutes and I took a clip of her and the team walking back to the bench and shes the only one scanning through the crowd while everyone is looking towards the bench.

I watched this dozens, maybe even close to a hundred times.

I enjoyed it.

I knew she was looking for me. In those big loud crowds, in the huddle of her team, all her mind could think of was me. Shes told me several times to start coming to there games and I never realized that hey, in a big crowd you would have to be looking for someone to even know if they WEREN'T there. The only game i went to she ended up texting me about it and how i chose the worst game to come to.

All this pain she has put me through, I want her to know how it feels and felt like. She snapped me after this game today and her snapscore went up by 5. So she snapped me, another guy (probably) and maybe added to her private story or some shit or left a guy on opened.

This made me mad. It initally went up by 2 and then 3 (when i was then snapped). 1.1 Million snapscore stacylite so i am always competing with others. I will take khans advice and I will continute to ignore her. I still hate how she snaps other fucking guys such a btich i actauly hate this girl.

Why do I have to deal with this.

I just want this sophmore htb who has a bf and i have been in love with her since last year around this same time of year. And she always gives me iois and tried to talk to me a couple times until she got into a relationship. I want her more than any other girl but for now I guess this stacylite wh00re will be my current obsession.

Euphoria: Nate Jacobs' Season 2 Redemption Arc (& Why It Doesn't Work)' Season 2 Redemption Arc (& Why It Doesn't Work)

Dude i have an exam Tomorrow and i need to crush it but I'd still be around for you. Just a fact i am going to state here. She's looking at other guys for there height looks etc but she has this soul connection with you and she doesn't realise or appreciate it much. Your doing nothing wrong but making er realise that your around and that you being around and giving her this soul comfort is worth alot meanwhile she's not appreciating it. Just stick to the plan and keeo doing this for a few days. The spark between you two won't die till you keep going back and forth just like her doing the same to you.

I wish you good luck and stick to the plan. Don't ignore for too long or too short such as ignoring her for a whole 2 weeks rather ignore her for 5-6 days or maybe 3-4 and comeback like the desperate guy you were and leave after 2 days. Keep this cycle on till the party.

Love you dawg and your efforts. I hope and pray you succeed in what your chasing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NateJacobs
Ngl my stacy is too looking out for a 6'3 super hamdsome guy so i am pumping hgh to get taller jfl. But it's more for myself than her but she is one of the reason. So dw everyone is alike but in my case i have been through it all and i have been in this situationship for over an year and idk how long you have been but mines pretty long and ik what's to come or not. I have helped contless friends in these situations but there would work out in 2-3 months meanwhile our stays for this long. Maybe we have a greater meaning to ours ❤️ (cope)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
GOES HARD WHEN READING THIS ALONG WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SOUNDTRACK

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and NateJacobs
Ngl my stacy is too looking out for a 6'3 super hamdsome guy so i am pumping hgh to get taller jfl. But it's more for myself than her but she is one of the reason. So dw everyone is alike but in my case i have been through it all and i have been in this situationship for over an year and idk how long you have been but mines pretty long and ik what's to come or not. I have helped contless friends in these situations but there would work out in 2-3 months meanwhile our stays for this long. Maybe we have a greater meaning to ours ❤️ (cope)
i’ve only been “talking” to her for a month now i can’t imagine a year of this i already lost my mind afyer the 2nd week and now i’m i obsessed

I have been leaving her on delivered for 24 hours and right before our streak ends i'd snap her around the same time after school.
wont she loose interest if you continue to do this ? provided you're not up to her level in terms of looks unless shes attracted to you in the first place

wont she loose interest if you continue to do this ? provided you're not up to her level in terms of looks unless shes attracted to you in the first place
she’s already attracted to me she’s said it before and anytime i send a snap where i look good she replays it and sends a shocked face back 💀

i’ve only been “talking” to her for a month now i can’t imagine a year of this i already lost my mind afyer the 2nd week and now i’m i obsessed
I know man. Now imagine a whole year and 2 months of that shit but 10x worse because your handling a biolar narcissistic & non caring girl. So ik what's happening and i can feel you. Just hold on at first it's hard then it gets better for the both of you
she’s already attracted to me she’s said it before and anytime i send a snap where i look good she replays it and sends a shocked face back 💀
Mine even went on to say i am her soulmate. She replays my snaps aswell. But yk they won't admit it exclusively

I know man. Now imagine a whole year and 2 months of that shit but 10x worse because your handling a biolar narcissistic & non caring girl. So ik what's happening and i can feel you. Just hold on at first it's hard then it gets better for the both of you

Mine even went on to say i am her soulmate. She replays my snaps aswell. But yk they won't admit it exclusively
bro ngl you gotta let that girl go over a year of that is crazy

Nope. As long as he comes by and leaves again she'll be hooked. So was he. She would come and then leave and look at this poor fella he wants her still even tho he is treating her like a queen and she's trating him like shit.

Nope. As long as he comes by and leaves again she'll be hooked. So was he. She would come and then leave and look at this poor fella he wants her still even tho he is treating her like a queen and she's trating him like shit.
elaborate more on the "hook" please?

elaborate more on the "hook" please?

As you say so. So idk if you ever have been in a situationship or a friendship where the other party ghosts you but here how it goes. At the start everything is good then it becomes great and then ideal. It's called a honeymoon phase if you know it. Now there's 2 ways things could play out like. Forst they continue that and keep you a priority and you feel like a priority untill your bored but the boredom depends on the person. Or it could play out the other usual way. Your at the ideal situation and they just suddenly out of nowhere starts to show you that they completely lost interest and your like what went wrong or why out of nowhere did they leave you even tho they are still around and you have conversations with them, they don't feel like how they used to be like dry replies, ruder & acting like a stranger etc. From this point on they are on your mind 24/7 literally. Even tho you'd want to hate them you'd have no reason to maybe if your not like me who cares about human physcology and say that people lose interest that is how humans are then you'd blame them but they will be imbeded in your brain. Even tho you'd not want to text them you will find yourself texting them or talking to them against your wishes. You'd try to fix it etc and they'll see you but they lost interest and they know your not going to oeave because your just so desprate due to there tricks. After months of weeks of physical chest pains and mentally drained they'd come back because your frequency of attachment that you had created from your side decreased. Boom. you'd say to yourself that meh it's just a convo and i ain't letting them close again somehow your "hooked" again. You'd think at this point of they lie or ignore you it won't hurt but it does because your subconsciousness believes in it against your wishes. No matter what you do they would have let a imprint on your mind ESPECIALLY if they were the first person you got close to like that. The only way to recover from it os completely distancing yourself from them for either the purpose of getting them coming after you or just leaving them in the past and hoping for a future. But both of you for 15 months exactly according to books will have an imprint of there's that will tell you to take action again if you'd ever find a signal or anything.
Suggestion: DON'T TAKE THAT SIGNAL. History always repeats itself no mater how many you times you go back and forth it will end up the same unless you have a strong gut feeling which 90% of the time doesn't happen or it's a week gut feeling. Weird shit to say and even tho i am strong believer in science not feelings this is one of the few exceptions i have.

That's hooked on.

Ps: this is not just my experience but the experience of more than atleast 30 people I know personally. I have seen the same things and read them partially from the books i was shown by my friend. I do my research on the stuff I want to know and this is a reaserched subject I know of. Even the op can relate to it and so do more people.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 20370