cry react stories?

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
my worst ones are probably when a girl who lived in the flat next door knocked on my door and said "there's a party going on, you can't come"

or when i nearly got expelled for something i didnt do because the person who accused me was gl and im not and the headmaster was just willing to side with him despite him having no proof.

or when i got a troll valentines day card.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723, joeveniro and 6 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, PYT, joeveniro and 3 others
I lost all social status a while ago due to someone snitcjing and since he's cute people accused me of snitching

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

sddefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Girl Laughed in my face when I asked for kiss

Girl I liked said she wouldn’t date anyone under 6 foot, then she told me I look like I’m 5’9”

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4209
Sorry to hear

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
In middle school, I had a bunch of females flirt with me in a joking way and one day they told me not to get too excited because they are just joking and they wouldn’t even consider me.

I had a female post a screenshot of me asking her out and making fun of me for thinking I can get her (literally just asked her if she wants to hang out at the seaside)

My female friend once told me in a passive aggressive way that no one would want me

My male friends tell me that I will never have a girlfriend or are surprised when they see me talking to a female

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, PYT, Nisse and 6 others
Snitch what?
He got caught with my drugs and snitches to the school and I didn't snitch mater everyone assumed I sntiched

Must look low trust af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7125
In middle school, I had a bunch of females flirt with me in a joking way and one day they told me not to get too excited because they are just joking and they wouldn’t even consider me.

I had a female post a screenshot of me asking her out and making fun of me for thinking I can get her (literally just asked her if she wants to hang out at the seaside)

My female friend once told me in a passive aggressive way that no one would want me

My male friends tell me that I will never have a girlfriend or are surprised when they see me talking to a female
giphy.gif

at least ur friends are honest and dont bluepill u/set u up to be humiliated.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Taylorswift

:rage:🤬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and Taylorswift
giphy.gif

at least ur friends are honest and dont bluepill u/set u up to be humiliated.
JFL one even made fun of me for looking like a bird from the side profile. So subhuman that even normies use PSL terminology to insult me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4209
also my oneitis made up lies about being in a relationship to avoid going for COFFEE :rage: would have been 15 minutes out of her life but noo. Blackpill3d gets nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
JFL one even made fun of me for looking like a bird from the side profile. So subhuman that even normies use PSL terminology to insult me.

:rage:🤬

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 6723
Weed is the only drug I'd take. A friend of mine likes to bake weed brownies, he's gonna bring me some over on monday
Mirin brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
When I was 13 gf kissed another boy and then the boy called me later that day on her phone to tell me and call me racial slurs

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6723

Women are so fucking evil i want to behead one someday

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift and warpsociety
blackpill is brutal. Watching gore is a good way for me to cope with it. I'm not edgy or shit though, it genuinely helped me. So to you guys thats my advice, not that it will work for u though.

see a nigga like me didn't have to go through this shit when I was fat and ugly cause I never felt the need to be with girls.

I had a girl in kinder make me her boyfriend to make her ex jealous but I didn't want anything to do with her. JFL. Could've been a easy kiss at 6 years old.

I told the same girl that made me her boyfriend to tell a girl called Julissa I loved her (i didn't know love was a strong word, i meant like). I think the girl came back and told me the girl doesn't even know who I am, and ever since then I didn't explicitly ask a girl out or know how to flirt until middle school cause ian want to.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I don't feel anything anymore.
hormonal systems probably all shut down since being blackpilled

I live on this planet