Crymaxxing: New Debloat Method

joonla

joonla

Bronze
Ever bawled your eyes out and then tasted the tears? Was it salty? Of course it was.

Study’s show that each tear contains between 20-40mg of sodium, meaning with only 10 minutes of crying you could excrete up to 2000mg.

This proves to be a very efficient debloating method, as it would take you hours of cardio to sweat out that much sodium.

My method is to think about really upsetting things like a family member dying, or a pet and listen to heart wrenching music at the same time. My face is leaner as ever the next day.

Crying also trains the muscles surrounding the eyes which can hypertrophy quite easily, resulting in deeper set eyes and more PCT

Expect results similar to the images.

Try this out if you’re up for it.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2076.jpeg
    IMG_2076.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, niggersodomizer69, Kirby7000 and 14 others
😭😭😭😭😭😭 the coristol boost inviting the norwood reaper:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and Gaygymmaxx
Ever bawled your eyes out and then tasted the tears? Was it salty? Of course it was.

Study’s show that each tear contains between 20-40mg of sodium, meaning with only 10 minutes of crying you could excrete up to 2000mg.

This proves to be a very efficient debloating method, as it would take you hours of cardio to sweat out that much sodium.

My method is to think about really upsetting things like a family member dying, or a pet and listen to heart wrenching music at the same time. My face is leaner as ever the next day.

Crying also trains the muscles surrounding the eyes which can hypertrophy quite easily, resulting in deeper set eyes and more PCT

high quality thread OP ngl it's BOTB material imo

mirin hard I'm emomaxxing rn crymaxxing could bring me deeply into it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vampyre, Gaygymmaxx and joonla
Its gonna cause wrinkles in your eye area

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 29167 and joonla
got some downsides aswell

Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: joonla
listen to some soundcloud sadboy lofi music while thinking about highschool memories you missed out on and never had haha gets me crying everytime :p

That's why I was a mogger when I was a kid

Nothing left to smile about in my life so this will be very easy

Carbs make you bloated.

Don't eat too much carbs.

Thats it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Then explain how someone gets bloated
Firstly, your misconception that carbs cause facial bloating most likely stems from leaky gut syndrome, like a lesser form of celiac that affects about 30-40% of people to a degree that it is noticeable. However, studies [1, 2] have concluded that more so than general carbs, the culprit is more so general dieting and processed carbs that cause an inflammatory response in the body. On a personal note, my uncle went through an intense dieting phase where he did strict keto >10 carbs per day, and he saw amazing drops of body fat and loss of chronic swelling. Currently, he eats selectively with his carbohydrates as well as decreased sodium and processed foods which have kept the same drop of chronic swelling, but without the strict dieting. This circles to my main point, that being that water retention and your body's general health matters much more that your 'carbs'. Another personal anecdote, a year ago I was doing strict training for rowing, where I weighed and tracked all of my food. I read a book on sports performance, I applied all I could to increase output, and drop weight. He wrote of decreasing sodium to about 500 mg, without taking into account training, to drop weight and train the body to work on less fuel, yet on event days to increase sodium to increase water retention and therefore output. What I noticed parallelly was the least amount of facial bloat of my life. Breaking this down, I had to eat only what I cooked personally, which meant no processed food or drinks. So, a combination of selective eating and a decreased sodium intake will help monstrously.

1. Immune-Mediated Responses in the Gastrointestinal Tract. Physiology of the Gastrointestinal Tract . Ed. Johnson R. 1994: 709-750 Raven Press NY.
2. Bjarnson I, Williams P, So A. et al Intestinal Permeability and inflammation in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis; effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Lancet 1984;ii:711-4
3. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology. (2020). Insulin’s impact on renal sodium transport and blood pressure in health, obesity, and diabetes

ignore separate formats :)

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Debetro
Firstly, your misconception that carbs cause facial bloating most likely stems from leaky gut syndrome, like a lesser form of celiac that affects about 30-40% of people to a degree that it is noticeable. However, studies [1, 2] have concluded that more so than general carbs, the culprit is more so general dieting and processed carbs that cause an inflammatory response in the body. On a personal note, my uncle went through an intense dieting phase where he did strict keto >10 carbs per day, and he saw amazing drops of body fat and loss of chronic swelling. Currently, he eats selectively with his carbohydrates as well as decreased sodium and processed foods which have kept the same drop of chronic swelling, but without the strict dieting. This circles to my main point, that being that water retention and your body's general health matters much more that your 'carbs'. Another personal anecdote, a year ago I was doing strict training for rowing, where I weighed and tracked all of my food. I read a book on sports performance, I applied all I could to increase output, and drop weight. He wrote of decreasing sodium to about 500 mg, without taking into account training, to drop weight and train the body to work on less fuel, yet on event days to increase sodium to increase water retention and therefore output. What I noticed parallelly was the least amount of facial bloat of my life. Breaking this down, I had to eat only what I cooked personally, which meant no processed food or drinks. So, a combination of selective eating and a decreased sodium intake will help monstrously.

1. Immune-Mediated Responses in the Gastrointestinal Tract. Physiology of the Gastrointestinal Tract . Ed. Johnson R. 1994: 709-750 Raven Press NY.
2. Bjarnson I, Williams P, So A. et al Intestinal Permeability and inflammation in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis; effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Lancet 1984;ii:711-4
3. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology. (2020). Insulin’s impact on renal sodium transport and blood pressure in health, obesity, and diabetes

ignore separate formats :)
I forgot to mention that super low sodium is not the answer for everyone, and general water retention that sodium facilitates is the biggest thing. There's lots of methods that make it so that high sodium is fine like the whole irregular drinking habits thing. Many people have spoken on this, so just give it a google or search in this forum if your curious.